New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd just like to announce the launch of the MusclecarsPH online forum. This will not detract from tsikot but will serve as a place where musclecar enthusiasts can have a more in-depth dialogue with each other. Rest assured, tsikot will still be our home.

Please feel free to join us

http://musclecarsph.1.forumer.com/

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I'd just like to announce the launch of the MusclecarsPH online forum. This will not detract from tsikot but will serve as a place where musclecar enthusiasts can have a more in-depth dialogue with each other. Rest assured, tsikot will still be our home.

Please feel free to join us

http://musclecarsph.1.forumer.com/
    Hello all. Yes Chip is right. this is a newly created forums all of the muscle car enthusiasts in the Philippines and outside the Phils can meet and talk about muscle cars in greater detail.

Also an anouncement. The muscle car group is open to new members. There is a plan to give away goodies to lucky members like interesting free muscle car items

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chi827 View Post
    HI! im just new here and would like to seek everybody's help regarding car restorers. I just bought a 66 mustang coupe and would like to ask your recommendations on who do good jobs with regards to restorations. I live near ateneo and would prefer that his shop be within the vicinity. Thanks and looking forward to your recommendations.
    Hi. I live near the Ateneo area as well and I think I've seen your 66 Mustang coupe on Katipunan Ave. a couple of times. Is it light blue? Anyway, from what I know, there are at least 2 restorers in our area....Jamaida Motors owned by Jimmy Barletta along Molave Rd. Proj. 3 (the street parallel to Aurora Blvd). From Katipunan headed towards Cubao, turn right on Petron and then left at the dead end. To the right is his shop. The other place is owned by a guy named Alex. PM Slingding or Arigwapo for the exact address in Pasig. Again from Katipunan, head towards Eastwood, make a U-turn in front of Shopwise, turn right at the corner of Monark and Honda Cars, go straight and turn left at the dead end. It's somewhere there. Then of course, there's Alex Isip as seen on TV near Sto. Domingo church. Woodfire would have the exact address. For budget restoration (good quality though), there's Midinite's place in Guiginto, Bulacan. Good luck!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Bos turbo... God Bless nalang. Marami pa rin naman kaming bilib sa iyo.

Dyan na yung Mopar?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Flagg,

Thanks for still believing in me. I know nasira na rin ang reputation ko sa mga di pa nakakakilala sa akin.

You know " Mr. KNOW IT ALL". Sana wag niyang gawin sa inyo yung ginawa niya sa akin.

Pero test his knowledge in Muscle cars. D pwede yung panay VIN, tapos pasikat na ng pasikat.

Ask him about engine set-up. Ask him about compression ratios. From and earlier thread, di pa nya alam ang kaibahan ng 302 sa 351w, tapos ang yabang nang magsalita.

By the way, yung tail lights mo nasa Reno Nevada pa. Si Jack Roxas kasi ang nag-bid sa ebay. Got suspended in ebay kasi sa problema sa BIDPAY, di nila ma-deliver ang check. Lost a lot of money in Bidpay. Pero ngayon, I have an arrangement with my nephew in US. I use their account in ebay, ship it to them and they ship it in bulk. Mura na safe pa.

Got to ship from a set of huge tires to cylinder heads, hoods, etc.

Jack will be shipping the tail lights and will be with you in 45 days.

Ingat lang sa mga kausap mo sa "Forum" nyo.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sir turbo, in case you don't know yet, pwede na gamitin Paypal sa Philippines, using Philippine issued credit cards. Less hassle pa, immediate pa ang bayad. Laki kasi kickback ng Bidpay.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sword,

Ok lang,

Maganda ang arrangement ko sa mga relatives ko sa US. They give me the run down, I pay them at the end of the month.

Pag ship kasi directly dito, may nawawala. Dami na akong nawalang items. Pag FEDEX at DHL naman, ang taas na ng shipping ang mahal pa ng taxes.

Ginagawa ko, ship lahat sa address sa San Fransisco, tapos box nilang ng siksik. $50 lang sa Balikbayan Bx. $60 or $70 sa oversize.

Usually nagpapaship ako ng 3-5 boxes a month.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Na-mi-miss ko na pumunta dyan sa iyo...

In 45 days, may excuse na uli me dumaan dyan...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Just want to share a picture of a muscle car that i saw

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Na-mi-miss ko na pumunta dyan sa iyo...

In 45 days, may excuse na uli me dumaan dyan...
    saan ba sa Bocaue si sir turbo diyan din kami dumadaan (Bocaue exit) papunta ng balagtas ,sarap sana makita mga collections niya

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Muscle Cars!