New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    muscle cars are cool... most especially the V8 ones... panis daw un mga V6.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe... dun nga ako natatakot eh.. bunny66 hehe.. gusto ko ng mucle car.. but.. restored... pag ndi ko maconvert in good condition.. wala nadin kwenta.. hehe... where kaya ako makakahanap? camaro? hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa fairview dati nung sinundo namin friend ng gf ko sa work sa may nadaanan kami na house pusa lahat auto nya mustang! mga 5 ata yun.:drool: puro old school!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sold my black E30M3 and bought a 1967 Mustang Fastback GT. Then, sold the stang to buy a silver E30M3 again.

If I have the money (which I dont), I'll buy another muscle car (67/68 stang or cuda) without selling my silver E30M3.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Muscle cars are great, simple to work with and really looks good. there was a time in the early 80"s that they were being consigned to to the junk shop and the aorhers were selling for 7-15k with no takers

Sayang, if only I did not sell my cars...

Pero ngayon ipon uli ako. Bunny can attest to this.

Di ba Bunny.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    to restore is easy... there are lots of NOS parts or OEM parts or if you prefer after market parts... you can order from the U.S. or Australia thru ebay.... but, the big question is " How deep is your pocket should be." lots of people wants to restore classics muscle cars. if you want to do it the cheap way punta ka sa talyer ng jeepney. remember these types of cars are not used cars they are "CLASSICS MUSCLES CARS." ..... anyone who has a cuda or roadrunner please let me know.... thanks guys

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    jus seen dis website n parang ala n masyado threads about muscle cars jus wonder y?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i wish i have a camaro ss. too, rare these days. sarap pa man ding pag experimentuhan especially for a tuner guy like me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    i wish i have a camaro ss. too, rare these days. sarap pa man ding pag experimentuhan especially for a tuner guy like me.
    check out this site Bulacan Muscle Cars part 2 and also view my stang in pages 11 and 12 of this site. it is one of my stang. the other one is still under restoration - a 65 fastback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i'm looking 4 an affordable muscle car and i saw a coagar in manila but 8 luks like 8 needs some work 4 an asking price of 150k.come across a white mustang67 with blu stripes and 180k tag which is 2 pricey 4 m budget.do u know somebody selling a reasonable one?thans mate! much appreciated f u can giv me some info.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Muscle Cars!