New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    Underrated for me locally would be all korean cars except starex and and first ford lynx and familia...
    A relative is involve in car buy n' sell and I found out that before, the sentra would be underrated thanks to pinoy masses (lower c and class e market) that contributed to a lot of heresay when the b12 arrived locally. But when the "eccs" B13 (the best local sentra for me) arrived that slowly but surely changed a lot of bad reps it had and ofcourse thanks to a lot of intelligent pinoy buyers nman the sentra b13 to b14 is known to have good quality.
    I'm not sure the same could be said for the current sentra N16 model though.
    I couldn't agree with you more that most korean cars are underrrated dito... and with the sentra issue caused by "sabi sabis" we pinoys have a hobby of doing.

Ibang iba talaga yung situation natin here vs other countries.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Lahat ng mga sasakyan apart from the 2 "Overrated" na car manufacturer.

Lahat naman ng sasakyan nasisira kasi kung hindi maganda ang maintenance ng mga ito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fabilioh View Post
    Actually based on my own experience, I could get it to reach the 8-9 km/ltr range, on fairly conservative driving w/ ocassional traffic. My daily route is Antipolo-Mandaluyong. Around how much does your cousin get on his?
    7-8 daw QC to Taguig. Aray.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yng mga lumang sentra b13 and b14 series. i loved mine until we had to let it go. yng mga sumunod hindi ko na trip. i'd rather buy another b13 than the new ones.
    sama ko kay sir basti about the altima. my uncle had one and it was just marvelous to drive. hindi lng cguro maappeal yng looks nya pero that car was fast and comfy at the same time. it could outrun most 2 liter cars and i was also able to keep up with stock SiRs. =)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    7-8 daw QC to Taguig. Aray.

oh I see..matic ba yuhg sa kanya? afaik matic familias really tend to be gas guzzlers. on my manual familia I was able to log 9.3 km/ltr on my last full tank, w/ occasional hataw na rin Probably depends din on the route; he may be encountering more traffic spots than I do.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fabilioh View Post
    oh I see..matic ba yuhg sa kanya? afaik matic familias really tend to be gas guzzlers. on my manual familia I was able to log 9.3 km/ltr on my last full tank, w/ occasional hataw na rin Probably depends din on the route; he may be encountering more traffic spots than I do.
    Probably traffic. Manual yun I'm sure. I think it really depends on how you drive.

Sorry po sa OT

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Probably traffic. Manual yun I'm sure. I think it really depends on how you drive.

Sorry po sa OT

sorry din sa ot

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    +1 for the altima. Iba rin ba sila ng bluebird? Kinda admired its speed dati when I was still in school. Ambilis. .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I wonder why Nissan did not continue the Altima line here in the Philippines. I know the dolphnin Altima is not good looking but from what I saw on the net, the newer models are great.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    My ride is underrated. ditto to the poster who said Korean cars are underrated. Yesterday, I had my car undergo PMS in a shop here in CDO (my first oil change since i bought it 2nd hand). Beside my car was a Toyota Corolla 96 model and i noticed it doesn't have power windows and power mirrors. Unlike mine which is '94 model pero power na lahat. So i said even in those years, Hyundai was already advanced in terms of technology implementation.

At 88K on the odo (85K when i got it), no major problems. If given the chance (better yet, if given the money), I would still opt for Korean make. Hyundai or Kia for me

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
The most underrated vehicle in the Philippines is . . .