New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    side airbags plus side curtain airbags?

btw, as per motioncars' (sir AG4) forum...Chevy just upgraded the Aveo with the following features;
    Updated Chevrolet Aveo 1.5 features:
    - Dual Airbags
    - ABS
    - 15 inch alloy wheels (similar to the one on the limited edition model)
    - fog lamps
    - rear spoiler
    - fold and tumble rear seats(60:40 split)
    - MP3 player
    no confirmation is there is a price increase... if there is none, then it is the cheapest car with ABS locally * P 635,000 (MT) P 675,000 (AT).

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Rav4 4x4 has curtain shield and side airbags in addition to the front. 4x2 has the fronts only.

The Civic just says side airbags

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yup the Civic has 4...only for the 2.0S-L variant which cost P 1,102,000 (+P 15,000 if its white ) even the 2.0S doesnt have those side airbags.

the RAV4 should really have it....coz it's so expensive.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't really care how many balloons it has. Even no balloons but with ABS will be fine.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    yup the Civic has 4...only for the 2.0S-L variant which cost P 1,102,000 (+P 15,000 if its white ) even the 2.0S doesnt have those side airbags.

the RAV4 should really have it....coz it's so expensive.
    What? You pay additional 15K for paint that's easiest to make and most prone to stains? Years before, you even get discount for choosing white, and for second-hand, this color gets the most haggling.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    What? You pay additional 15K for paint that's easiest to make and most prone to stains? Years before, you even get discount for choosing white, and for second-hand, this color gets the most haggling.
    I dont know why charge a premium but at least this white is not the same white you see on delivery vans or buses. They call it Pearl white because the shade is the same as that of a pearl and it has some glitter in it. I think this shade of white will be less prone to staining bec. it looks stained already, off the box.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: Jazz 1.3 - sabi ko nga, daming mistakes sa mga buyer's guides na yun! They ought to be updated every month instead of every 18 months (or 24, in the case of the Lynx... ).

The premium for the Civic's paint is either because of the multi-layered / chameleon-type effect or the metallic stuff. Isuzu does the same thing. If you've ever had to have your car painted, you'd see how expensive this stuff is...

It's a b*tch to repaint those cars, as the color is nearly impossible to match outside the casa. My dad has one of Isuzu's "special" colors... lime-metallic-green. Really pretty, but he hasn't painted over the scratches for a while because of the cost.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Most inexpensive vehicle with ABS?