New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mivec na 2.4 daw yan airshaq? olats local outlander dito, 2.4 pero non-mivec, 135PS.

i freaking want the outlander turbo.

sana mitsu gets through this.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Mitsu briefly stops Eclipse sales; Posted Date: 5/30/05

Mitsubishi, desperate for a smooth launch of its redesigned Eclipse, stumbled last week when it had to stop the sale of about 1,200 units.

Technicians found a problem with the vacuum brake booster that could cause brake failure. The company said 44 cars with bad boosters had been sold, about 400 were in dealerships, and the rest were in transit.

Production was not stopped at the factory in Normal, Ill. Citing strong demand from dealers, the company said it would boost production to 1,000 a week, from 760 a week, by the end of the summer.

Meanwhile, the company tried to put a happy face on the problem. Said spokesman Dan Irvin: "This vehicle is so important to us that we will take care of any problems, even if it means going to customers' homes."

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    "This vehicle is so important to us that we will take care of any problems, even if it means going to customers' homes."

wow. dapat lang. heheh...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    "This vehicle is so important to us that we will take care of any problems, even if it means going to customers' homes."

wow. dapat lang. heheh...

They are very much aware that most of their cars sell only during the first 2 years and right now, they just released the 4th gen 2006 Eclipse - and it will add more injury to them if this one flops.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    true, true. but i still liked the concept one better than the production version. but the 2nd gen eclipse still is on top.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    they still make great cars, but just too many problems overall as a company. there is speculation already that they will be out of the u.s. market in a few years.

when i test drove and loved the endeavor in 2003, it became my wife and i's possilbe choice for our 2nd vehicle. i got annoyed when i saw their brochure which was just too trendy and lacking information about the vehicle. it pretty much showed yuppies doing things while inside an endeavor. the whole scene was a bunch of people on a night out. then finally the last few pages showed information.

the other brochures of the vehicles i test drove (subaru forester xt, highlander, sequoia, infiniti fx) mostly have trendy stuff in it too, but at least they covered enough to sell their vehicles (i.e. btw this vehicle can do light off roading too not just riding with friends, other uses of the vehicles). still, we almost bought the endeavor. their promo material just made me think at the time that they have a problem with their marketing.

lastly, add me to the peeps disagreeing that u.s. market is biased against japanese cars. actually it looks like the u.s. market is biased against american cars maybe except overall sales, but check reviews and ratings in general, japanese are always on top.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    lastly, add me to the peeps disagreeing that u.s. market is biased against japanese cars. actually it looks like the u.s. market is biased against american cars maybe except overall sales, but check reviews and ratings in general, japanese are always on top.
    Not on this site....most, if not all people here are aware of that.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    5 bucks says that that ugly eclipse flops

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    what i want to see in the philippines is the mitsu legnum. can you imagine a awd turbo wagon tha has about 220 hp? sarap nun. although it will no have any direct competitors or a defined market, it will eat into the market of the softroaders. pero magkano kaya ang aabutin nito

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Kahit kailan ay di naging successful ang Pajero sa U.S kahit may traction control na siya.Walang kuwenta yung Endeavor at new Eclipse

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Misubishi Motor Corp (MMC) is dying.... [Renamed]