New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'm not a big fan of the pinin farina design, pero i can get used to it. kung sana di lang bitin ung trunk space...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ok a ! dyan talga nakikita yung katipiran ng diesel kung long trips ! hehe and i think kaya nga ata nyan mag break ng 1000km per tank mark if long trips lahat !

pero oo nga yu din sabi ng mga tao e de raw gnaun kalinins diesel dito so pag tumagal baka magkaprobelma mga crdi .... pero ok yan matrix mo !

3. Heretic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    i'm not a big fan of the pinin farina design, pero i can get used to it. kung sana di lang bitin ung trunk space...
    I went to Hyundai Ortigas yesterday to inquire about their Starex when I saw a "newer" version of the Matrix It had new sets of head and tail lamps and the trunk is now more spacious due to the elimination of the boot compartments. You may miss the "shampoo and bottles" lids but you gain more overall space. Not much has changed, but considering the fact that I needed the extra space and that I just bought her on the third week of July...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ayus lang un -- you still got one helluvan engine :D
    Last edited by badkuk; September 3rd, 2005 at 09:02 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ako sa baguio 1/2 o 3/4 ang naconsume ko back and forth sa pasig. Under 10km palang ang reading ng odometer ko kaya bago pa makina hehe.

Ngayon city driving ko is 9.32 km/l

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Marikina to La Union and back (601 km) in a half tank