New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tanong lang kung magkano mauubos ko sa ganitong repaair at san maganda pagawa
    1) overhaul rack and pinion
    2) replace roller stopper (front and rear)
    3) replace stab. bar bushing ( front and rear)
    4) replace link kit (front and rear)

salamat sa reply in advance!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    servitek. para may warranty. costs a little higher nga lang as compared to small shops doing suspensions.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    U can try Midas or if you don't mind going to Makati, u can also Tierodman along Metropolitan Ave :lol:

Gian

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're in the south, JP Wheels in Paranaque is OK. They've been able to duagnose my suspension problems well before.

In Banawe, Wheelers is cheap and they work OK... medyo i'm not convinced lang yet in their diagnosing of suspension problems.

On Midas, medyo nasa black list sila now ng Nissanbayan. One of the members was having his CV boot replaced and the mechanic whacked the ABS sensor... his ABS light went on and it seem to be not functioning if i remember it right. He's been having a bitch of a time trying to talk to the Midas peeps and getting it replaced, even if the manager of the Midas shop he went to acknowledged when it happened that it was their mechanic's fault (this guy also changed his stand after a few days BTW). The damaged ABS sensor cost 70K i heard. 8O 8O From experience as well, their prices seems to be the same as the casa prices, or not that far from it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok ty

magkano kaya parepair nito and saan maganda