New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    ok tnx guys.. how much ba 2nd hand lowering springs? and Bnew?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Brandnew? Maybe 10-15k, if you're lucky. And since there are many brands and types available for the Civic, it's easy to get lucky.

Maybe 4k-8k secondhand, depending on how expensive the springs were when new and how used they are.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    how much of a drop are you looking for? are you looking to for stiffer spring rates as well or do you wanna keep the ride comfy? I might be able to hook you up... do you have a coupe or hatch? hit up my yahoo messenger: driftoholic1 or email me at driftoholic1*gmail.com

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i've also been thinking a lot about lowering my ride.

can i just install lowering springs without replacing my shocks?

anybody got a good idea what brand/type of lowering spring would be best for a sentra b13? a 1.25 inch drop would do... i'd also want to keep my ride comfortable - my in-laws usually ride with me... hehe

i'm planning to get 16" rims and 45/205 tires. kasya kaya yun - i mean, sana di sumayad sa fender when cornering.

thanks guys!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post

anybody got a good idea what brand/type of lowering spring would be best for a sentra b13? a 1.25 inch drop would do... i'd also want to keep my ride comfortable - my in-laws usually ride with me... hehe

i'm planning to get 16" rims and 45/205 tires. kasya kaya yun - i mean, sana di sumayad sa fender when cornering.

thanks guys!
    ...I would recommend Tanabe NF210: http://tanabe-usa.com/springs/nf210.asp or Tein H Tech: http://www.tein.com/htech.html I'm not sure about the application for your car tho'

you can get away with using your stock shocks but that all depends on your current shock's condition.

hth

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    simple, if you dont have the budget right now, dont push through with your plans of lowering your ride. just save up for bnew/2nd hand lowering springs. do it right the first time, it'll save you a lot of headaches and $$$.
    Nice quote ssaloon! "Do it right the first time" its true. Its a quality job done.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post

thanks guys!
    205/45/16 is okey for your car but you need to know your wheel (rim)offset. Your Sentra offset is I believe 40 to 42. Just make sure doesnt rub your fender.
    Also, 1.25 is ideal drop but, maybe just maybe youll going to need a camber kit. Ask your installer or tech when they do allignment on your car after all the installation ....if you need one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Lowering