New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What would you say local auto reviewers generally are?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • biased

6 26.09%
  • unbiased

2 8.70%
  • afraid to rock the boat

15 65.22%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Jeremy Clarkson is a clown. He does show the odd flash of genius, and there's no denying he knows his stuff, but how seriously can you take a guy who bashes American cars as cheaply made, overweight, horrible-handling, gas-guzzling and ridiculous monstrosities... then goes on to buy a Hummer H2?

He's entertaining, mind you, and I enjoy watching Top Gear, but purely for entertainment purposes.

RE: Junkets. That's a part of the life. (can't wait till I get mine! Bwahahaha!!!), but some journos are honest enough to admit it. The Truth About Cars makes a point of describing exactly what free items and bonuses each manufacturer provides for each test, as a matter of transparency.

RE: Tsikot. We have no fear. Despite all the horrible things we say about some cars, no assassins have shown up at our doors, yet... of course, I'm typing this from an internet cafe right now, I think my home computer is bugged...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Niky, gusto ko ata magkaron ng Isuzu Alterra for freeeeeeeee!!!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Alterra? Bwahaha... puwede... mukha ngang maraming libreng binibigay ng Isuzu, andami nilang "yes-men" sa media...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Are local auto reviewers biased? unbiased? neither?