New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i think the liteace's problem is the transmission... (in addition to its bouncy ride nga)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Vexel9
    Really? Where in indonesia are you? I presume Jakarta. What are you doing there? Where do you drive around?
    OT hehehe. sensya na may nagtanong eh.

Surabaya, pero dumadaan ako sa Jakarta on the way there. Dun kami sa Park Lane Hotel nagi-stay. our regional office is in JKT.

sundo kasi namin from JKT airport minsan lite ace lalo na pag mag-isa lang ako. most of the time yung Kijang (Revo).

why, nasa JKT ka ba sir?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ungas...

hehehhe oo nga..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wreckless is right. The LiteAce can reach 120 to 140kph. I reached that already kaya lang medyo matagal. 64hp lang kasi ung 5k engine. We sold ours already though i was still able to use it recently. Ah oo nga pala we had it overhauled na nung nag 200,000km. If u want better acceleration for the 5k palitan mo pistons. .050 Oversize ang ginamit ko. Mas magaan ang takbo. Easily reaches 120kph. As for gas consumption malakas nga sa city driving. Pero beware baka mapamahal ka na dyan sa liteace mo. hehehe. Green nga pala liteace ko...parang emerald green.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had a liteace also back in in 2000, and that is a 98 gxl model (2nd owner), manage to have it reach 130kph with passenger sa second row at mga luggages sa third row. mabagal nga sa accel. the thing that i like about the lite is for going around the city, with friends or family, kasi maganda siyang pang stroll, medyo malakas nga lang sa gas. nadala ko na rin one time sa baguio via marcos hiway... kailangan lang talaga nakabwelo ka para 2nd gear ka lang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Lite Ace Top Speed?