The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    btw, here's our 5 day forecast

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    it takes a while before the ice melts and after it melts..you have to consider the fact that youll be driving in a cold weather and tons of snow/ice melting on the street so the roads will stay wet for days.
    ice,snow and salt will be on your cara and it wont look nice at all but a good car wash will get all of that off.
    better if you winterize your car first before the snow hits so itll be faster and better for the paint as the salt and grime will wash off faster and better.
    on an average winter..i normally run my SUV to the carwash 3times a week.i just dont like the salt drying on my paintjob.

wow... malamig nga diyan sobra...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by red_wagen View Post

Where are you located?
    chicago.
    as far as the coldest...few years back..i had to work outside while the temperature read -35F below zero

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Been in Beijing last week and the coldest is -10 degrees centigrade I'm now in Guangzhou wherein temperature is like in Baguio city. But I've been in Mongolia last winter season with a -30 degrees centigrade... it's really freezing cold out there.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    share ko lang kwento ng bro ko sa Canada ... last week lang

I am here at Winnipeg, Manitoba from Feb 8 – 12 for a new Denny’s (Canada) resto opening, and I’m in charge of the IT stuff + video surveillance system… as usual I’m billeted here at the Sandman Hotel property (half-finished); Northland Properties own Sandman hotels, Denny’s Canada, Moxies, Shark Clubs, etc.

Hanep ang lamig dito… -30°C and if you factor in windchill, -50°C… Sabi nung mga taga-rito sa akin ay, “that’s Manitoba winter for you”….. (can’t blame why a lot of Pinoy immigrants coming here end up going somewhere warmer)

According sa weather advisory nga eh 5 minutes ka lang sa labas, frostbite ka na…

Pero naglakad naman kami nung boss ko papunta sa resto, mga 5-minute walk naman ay mukhang ayus naman…

Nag-yeyelo lang naman iyong sipon ko sa ilong (no kidding), hahahaha….

But all you need is thick/warm clothing, head/face protection, and I think you’ll be okay. Itong boss ko taga Calgary kaya medyo sanay at ear muffs lang ang protection sa ulo… ako, (na taga-tropical Vancouver !) hood, tuk, at naglagay pa ako panyo sa mukha… after a while nga nung lakad namin, iyong exhalation ko nag-freeze sa salamin ko at frosted ang salamin ko, hahaha,… enjoy, uminom naman kami kaya pabalik ay mainit ang katawan ko kaya ayos lang…

Generally, if you stay indoors, then you don’t feel the cold,,, kaya maraming na-bo-bore dito at umaalis papuntang ibang province (BC,hehehe), kasi nasa loob ka lang… that’s why people here have lots of money and own multiple houses kasi mura at you don’t get to spend your money frequently (you’d rather stay home where it’s warm),

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nakow, hindi ako tatagal sa mga lugar na ganyan kalamig

srbogoy - yan pala ang work place mo. Pangalan ng icebreaker nyo is "Oden"? Iba meaning nyan dito sa ating barrio :naughty2:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Share ko lang po ang temp dito ngayon sa kinalalagyan ko. Parang gusto ko na sumuko. Mata na lang nakalabas sakin pag lumalakad ako sa labas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Lamig dito ngayon...