New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hahaha :-)) paano nga naman kung may ginagawang milagro sa loob :-D ... hehe ... dapat may sign sila ... "Do not disturb" hehe parang sa hotels ;-)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mabagal ako kapag busina ng busina ang nasa likod ko or
    kung kasama ko ang mga anak ko.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dadami na sila....

kasi

may evat na!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ok lang slow ... pero 'wag naman nuknukan ng bagal ... 20 kph?! 30 kph?! on a highway?! haaay maglakad nalang kayo

peace! :-D

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    just last night, sa NLEX Balintwak Entry. i use EC Tag so i have special lane. so as i taxi my way out of the toll barrier, there is this stupid red mitsubishi lancer TLW 839, coming from my right suddenly cut me as if to say "me first". ok i gave up the lane alright but it ticks me off that the said car was travelling around 50 kph for the overtaking lane! flashed my beams. the back off. no sense raising hell for the fun of it.

anyway, this car was even over staying in the overtaking lane. damn.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    just last night, sa NLEX Balintwak Entry. i use EC Tag so i have special lane. so as i taxi my way out of the toll barrier, there is this stupid red mitsubishi lancer TLW 839, coming from my right suddenly cut me as if to say "me first". ok i gave up the lane alright but it ticks me off that the said car was travelling around 50 kph for the overtaking lane! flashed my beams. the back off. no sense raising hell for the fun of it.

anyway, this car was even over staying in the overtaking lane. damn.
    haaay malas mo lang ian_rex at nakatagpo ka rin ng mga ganyan klaseng drivers ... marami sa drivers kasi sa atin talagang kulang lang sa edukasyon at road ethics ... tsk tsk tsk.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    albert_b: of the 6 days of the week, 5 times nangyayari sa akin. kabwiset.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hahaha let me guess yung 1 day na hindi nangyayari sa 'yo ... color coding ka 'no? :-D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Kotse na Mababagal ang Takbo...