New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    ang mga junkyards dito sa amin puro bote, dyaryo at kalawanging bakal lang e...... walang parts ng auto

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    There are 3 pick-n-pulls in my area (northern CA). I went to a pickapart in ontario, CA last weekend and got a 4g63t cylinder head for my galant vr4. It was $55. It fun and can be treasure hunt, but you have to be lucky and go at the right time.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by telecaster View Post
    There are 3 pick-n-pulls in my area (northern CA). I went to a pickapart in ontario, CA last weekend and got a 4g63t cylinder head for my galant vr4. It was $55. It fun and can be treasure hunt, but you have to be lucky and go at the right time.
    ei, I'm from norcal too and the only place I know if is the one over by Travis AFB. Did you happen to see any RX7/8's in any of the places that you know of?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by telecaster View Post
    Hi, I also own a 92 GVR4, 4G63t. Which part of So. Cali are you from? I'm from 310 area. Hit me up at vtekluder88*hotmail.com. Peace out.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Cale, I think he's from NorCal...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm in San Jose, and the VR4 is in Pomona. I'm here on vacation.

d j, i saw a couple FC's at on junkyard. But i didn't check on them

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kakainggit...sana may ganito din sa pinas...

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    talaga sa kagaya kong mayganyang hanapbuhay its really a great

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    mga kuya na nasa USA na mkkhanap ng parts s junkyards, pwd niu kayo ko tulungan maghanap ng parts dyan for my 1986 Honda Accord LXi? naghahanap kc ko mga piyesa niya e... newbie here. Tnx. :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Junkyard junkies