New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    d ko matandaan pero meron na ata netong p*rated version sa metrowalk, d ko lang maalala kung pareho ng title...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    SPEEDO MASTER?! LOL!

They showed the Rotary engine...

They can also put a Lancer EX in there or a Starion.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mukhang CG lang yung drift scenes....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    spee-do mas-tah --ganyan talaga ang salita ng mga japanese coz yun ang meron nila sa "alphabet" nila.

swerte lang tayong mga pinoy, halos lahat ng tunog na pwede, kaya nating bigkasin. except mga ibang chinese sounds.

the movie looks so-so. parang initial D

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    No EVO and SUbbie? :sad:

This movie sucks already. :boo:
    Yeah, no evo or scooby (that's what we call it).. I think the scooby has yet to appear in any similar movie such as this, other tuner cars are more popular I guess. When I was still the states most wrx and sti owners there are bullied by other tuner fav cars esp. by evil evos, it's a known fact there that the scooby is harder to tune vs. evos and other Japanese tuner cars. But still, the scooby ofcourse is one of the tuner favs.

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    what, they didn't even use the best japanese cars?
    Ha Ha!.. Guys I think they used naman some of the best Japanese cars, the RX-7 FD by far is the best mazda sports car not the RX-8.. but I think they somewhat used a mid 90s theme when it comes to the sportscar selection.

In fact back in Cali pinoy tune town, sources says that when the movie makers of Speed Master announced they would use a nissan in their line up, Japanese fans immediately expected their so called "Holy Grail" of all Japanese performance cars- the GodzillaT-R, and so that was the original plan in the movie. But that all changed when they have decided that their BOSS car would be a 420hp RX-7 FD. They wanted to be realistic as compared to their anime counterpart. The goal was simple- make the FD the meanest baddest power laden car in the movie, and since every Japanese tune heads knows that a slightly tuned GT-R would easily out perform and out power the 420hp Boss FD.. and so the GT-R was not anymore included.

Japanese fans can't help comparing their movie to the one's made by the americans (the fast and the furious), where their beloved locally made but global legend GT-R was always included in every Fast n' the Furious movies.. well theres always next time.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Maski RWD Skyline wala eh...
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kinda like this one...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caanq0QQlFw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caanq0QQlFw[/ame]

muntik na si Takeshi...

wala lang...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    kinda like this one...

muntik na si Takeshi...

wala lang...
    haha, galing ah. thai commercial using Japanese guys and cars to compare the Superiority of the Korean Built Optra..... kakatawa talaga.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hahaha! :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Maski RWD Skyline wala eh...
    Yeah.. the skyline was out of the picture as the producers decided, I guess bitin na din kasi pag GT-S skyline was put in and not it's bigger brother the GT-R. And guys, it was said that this movie is about street racing not drifting..

And oh, according to my tropa back in Cali, there are plans for a new Fast and the Furious movie, baka about time attack na or something.

I like that annoying korean optra commercial by the way.. ha! ha! ha!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Japan's Version of The Fast n' The Furious- Speed Master Movie