New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sir i have a question about the Imported cars, one of our family friend gave us a 95 Skyline GTR R33...the problem is the tax is not paid..no legal papers in the customs...

but it has an LTO registration from San Carlos City and the Plate is "F" its been here for 5 or 6 years... someone on the LTO says "theres no need to pay the tax...the car is old and its here for 6 years...ako na bahala..lipat ko na lang sa region 3 yung rehistro at lipat ko na rin sa pangalan niyo yung kotse" but im having a doubt....

is it possible that you can see if the cars is tax paid or not in the OR/CR of the car?

i never had an imported cars before...pag nahuli ka ba ng LTO or HPG..ano hihingin sa imported na sasakyan? OR/CR and ???

thanks...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [quote=Baguhan222;1542619]Sir i have a question about the Imported cars, one of our family friend gave us a 95 Skyline GTR R33...the problem is the tax is not paid..no legal papers in the customs...

but it has an LTO registration from San Carlos City and the Plate is "F" its been here for 5 or 6 years... someone on the LTO says "theres no need to pay the tax...the car is old and its here for 6 years...ako na bahala..lipat ko na lang sa region 3 yung rehistro at lipat ko na rin sa pangalan niyo yung kotse" but im having a doubt....

is it possible that you can see if the cars is tax paid or not in the OR/CR of the car?

Taxes paid will not appear on the OR/CR, and if its not paid it cannot be registered. Just check the registration with the LTO to be sure, anyway as you said bigay lang. kahit bayaran mo taxes nyan di ka pa rin lugi.

Imported Cars