New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Forget the Evo... the Westfield is the fastest thing on four wheels you can buy and run on the streets here... and hovering at around 1m, it's tons cheaper than an actual Caterham.
    The Westfield is road-legal, the only concession being that you need to wear a helmet, I think, when driving it on the highway here.
    I agree, megabird is the ride (is that even faster than blackbird) to go for beside a caterham r500 if you're pushing it. i saw one doing laps in batangas circuit but the engine noise level wouldn't be suitable on our streets though. how about 250cc superkarts- cf and data acquis sys on an open vehicle running past 200kph! Insane!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well, a superkart might be just a little bit too hardcore.

RE: Megabird versus Blackbird... I guess in terms of outright acceleration, the four wheeler would lose, but on track, it'd be no contest, unless, I guess, Valentino Rossi is driving the Blackbird.

Engine noise? Since when did superbike riders ever worry about engine noise?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    diba may mga jdm 2ndhand S2000 and wrx sti na ok din yun basta maganda pagka convert or ikaw na mismo magconvert. imho!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For track-work, a RHD-LHD conversion might be too compromised.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I really appriciate your help guys. i just bought an evo7. i already bought some aftermarket parts: koni shocks and spring and brembo brake pads(ouch, most expensive parts i bought). that's all. quite a ride when i tested it.

and for the money i used...

:injured: left me broke. i extended my budget to 2.1 M which was originally 1.3M. what was i thinking???

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    I really appriciate your help guys. i just bought an evo7. i already bought some aftermarket parts: koni shocks and spring and brembo brake pads(ouch, most expensive parts i bought). that's all. quite a ride when i tested it.

and for the money i used...

:injured: left me broke. i extended my budget to 2.1 M which was originally 1.3M. what was i thinking???
    Idol! pa drive naman nyan minsan! lolz!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    wow, you went for one of the big boys. congrats and have fun with your new toy. just wondering...i don't think i've ever seen a stock evo. the first thing the new evo owner does is to make a beast of a car even beastlier.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    ha ha ha. congrats boss. now... avoid looking inside your wallet, and keep your eyes on the evo,

eyes on evo (do it 3x until the damage cost numbs in)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I forgot to mention. the evo i bought was pretuned because it's a 2nd hand. it already has an injen forced induction, borla intake kits and scorpion exhaust system. bringing it to 297 hp. hirap akong tawaran yung may ari. naconvince ko rin sa huli dahil australian ang first hand owner. bilib din ako dun. yaman eh.

as for the brakes and suspension, hehehe secret. wahahaha

kaso medyo naghihinayang ako sa pera.

pero sarap i-drive :drive1: ramdam na ramdam ang broooooom...
    and my right hand got sore using the hand brake. ahihihi
    feeling WRC tuloy ako. wahahaha

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Another fellow evo owner

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
I'm a tuner and would like to ask what car should i buy...