New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Singhutin mo ung Ammonia

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho, better to sleep it off. if you can park your car somewhere safe, call(take note, not take) a cab home para safe. Minsan kasi, you may not think you're drunk when you already or still are.

In relation to the latter, i once rode a taxi that had a drunk guy as its earlier passenger. How did i know? The dried up vomit streaking down the front passenger door. The worst thing is that i already touched the door handle when i realized what it was

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    matagal mawala ang alcohol sa sistema. but you can drink lots of water para mapabilis ang elimination.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    minsan ginagawa ko bumibili ako ice cream sa 711

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    just follow all their advices..

and just my advise, if you are going out to a party and upon self-assessing that you'll be drunk or intoxicated (of course) after the party, just better not to bring your car, for safety reasons...

but if biglaan ang inuman na hindi naman natin matangihan (lalaki tayo eh)... just try to rest and sleep over to a friend/relative, if none, then call home and ask if someone can go to your place of location so that he will drive your car... its better to be safe than sorry, man!

DONT DRINK and DRIVE

always DRIVE SAFELY and please dont act like as if you are driving drunk, driving crazy in the road... since you'll never know what's next thing to happen..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Here's a good advice for all drunk drivers.. if you're gonna drive.. Please MAKE SURE in case of an accident that you only kill yourself and nobody else.

That's all I have to say.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sundutin mo para lumabas....

Siguradong mahihimasmasan ka... Pero, do not force yourself.... Hindi dapat mag-drive, kapag nakainom....

9404:vader:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    if your house not that far you can just drive slowly and turn on hazard light... heheh.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xanor View Post
    if your house not that far you can just drive slowly and turn on hazard light... heheh.

hazard lights? a big .

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    gatorade... ka madami mas madali yun kesa tubig

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
im drunk