New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    There are those that place all sorts of stickers and even spoilers to their cars to make it look nice but do nothing in the form of performance upgrades. Will it go faster by making it look so?

There are those that couldnt care about looks but create sleepers and spend all on hopping up their ride. May not look the part but will ride like lightning.

Lets say you can only choose one. Which will it be?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Performance for me. It's priceless to see the look on people's faces when they discover that your ride is so much more capable than it looks. :D

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    performance! hindi yung puro porma la naman wenta

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'd rather have a sleeper,than a car than would just look the part but has nothing to say..

But for some reason i love this saying..
    "STICKERS MAKE YOUR CAR GO FASTER" hahahaha

my preference:

i dont believe looks can save you in an emergency.. i rather have a performance car than having a body-kitted ride!

experienced this on a dawn of chrstmas, in my maxima.. sa commonwelt market area.. kawawa ung kiapride na kasabay ko, naabutan ng gang war, buti nakaalis agad ako...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    There are those that place all sorts of stickers and even spoilers to their cars to make it look nice but do nothing in the form of performance upgrades. Will it go faster by making it look so?

There are those that couldnt care about looks but create sleepers and spend all on hopping up their ride. May not look the part but will ride like lightning.

Lets say you can only choose one. Which will it be?
    Performance. Form follows function.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Looks easily go out of style but Performance? NEVER.

Performance is the true art in cars. The best thing about it is that you dont only get to see it...you feel it everytime you shift a gear.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    performance definitely.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hmm. sometimes nga i wonder why there are cars out there that are heavily kitted on the outside but arent too souped up underneath the hood. baka minor engine mods lang pero pareho pa rin ang drivetrain, diff etc as it came off the line. is it a matter of personal style? is this part of jeepney culture?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    performance will definitely get you somewhere... plain looks will get you nowhere...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
If you could only have one which would it be - Looks or Performance?