New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In some sanctioned racing events, the minimum ground clearance deems that no part of the vehicle may touch the ground when a tire is fully deflated.

Some rules call that no part of the body work may touch the ground when a tire is fully deflated and the suspension is fully compressed.

These regulations are in the interest of safety, not practicality.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    its depends, if you want pogi points to your ride make it lower, pero if you want comfort stock suspension..for me when i was stil single lahat ng auto namin linowerd ko..even our nissan vanette..way back 1994..pero if you have your own car at wala naman sumasakay na family pang pasok lang sa skul at pang chicks ok na ok ang mag lowered.. yun Pick up ko since 1998 until now eh naka hydraulics pa..bihira ko lang siya gamitin kasi meron naman akong ibang auto pang kalye..nga pala sa mga gustong manood ng mini carshow mamya sa eastwood libis nov.4,07 2pm onwards ,...nandun mga cars namin naka display...nandun din yun pickup ko..siguro linalabas ko lang ito 5times sa isang taon....hehehe kakatamad kasing linisin tuwing gagamitin...
    ito pics

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    just consider the road!
    sising alipin ako when i didn't put into consideration yun mga humps na dadaanan ko through our village before reaching our home. i was so attracted nung makita ko yun kotse na already low profiled kaya binili ko na. now, i hurdle at least 20 humps everyday before i reach our house(not to mention leaving for work). it even gets worse pag fully loaded na yun auto...you should really make it slow and almost parallel to the humps.

lalo na pag yun mother in law ko ang sakay ko...bagsak talaga!

now the only "low" i know is:

4-LOW, 1st/LOW gear..

hehehe--sorry for the OT...
    ------------------------------------------------

matter of looks and practicality yan--but be sure be safe, wag putol-springs....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ooopsss baha!

No Can't Do! :hysterical:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
How low is too low?