New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How well educated is your gf/wife about your car?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knows better than me!

2 5.00%
  • Knows something but not enough.

15 37.50%
  • Knows nothing but I'm teaching her right now.

9 22.50%
  • Clueless and doesn't care to learn!

14 35.00%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    because of this thread i asked my wifey what she knew about our car. she said it's AWD (she's right), it has a turbo (she's right again), and the air conditioning comes out from there (points at the vents...she's right again! ).

ahehehehe..... I hope she doesn't get stuck there!
    you will continue teaching her?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Continue educating your wifey about your cars... Sooner or later she will know that the car your driving is her enemy...

Kaya easy easy lang, baka kabit nyo na kotse nyo.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Natatawa lang ako sa survey kasi I've been monitoring the "She knows better than me" slot, hanggang ngayon 0% pa rin .

I think that a guy will never submit to this, in denial kumbaga hehehe!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Natatawa lang ako sa survey kasi I've been monitoring the "She knows better than me" slot, hanggang ngayon 0% pa rin .

I think that a guy will never submit to this, in denial kumbaga hehehe!
    Uu nga kinda like how most men wouldnt ever ask for directions ahaha
    oi ah ende naman lahat ng time super wala kame alam sa cars ah hehehe
    pa share lang..

My mum hired a driver who is younger than me. He knows how to drive but he doesnt really know much when it comes to the other stuff, my mum kasi hired him kasi kawawa daw he needs money tlg for his family. A month ago my mum txtd me asking anu daw ung ilaw sa dash , I was stunned kasi sya ung may kasamang driver so i told her " Ma please tell him na wala na gas and pakipress na din ang eject driver button joke"

And just last MOnday they called me ayaw daw start ng car ng mum ko so I told em " I series nyo" the driver just stared at me. So I ended up doing it myself ayoko na magexplain eh I grabbed the toolbox sa likod ng car ko and hila hila ko pang series nka pajamas pa ako ang dumi dumi na ng kamay ko. My mum was just laughing. Still we dint fire him kawawa daw tlg eh kailangan ng pera. Sna lang di sila masiraan sa daan pos ako pa ung tatawagin davah?:rofl:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one more item - she is also paranoid enough and knowledgeable enough to worry about whether the car has enough oil and other fluids...whether the air pressure of the car is correct....and other such stuff.

but she doesn't know (or pretends like she doesn't know!!!) how to check or top off, so she makes me do everything!! :seeth:

but then again i pretend like i don't know anything about mending clothes or cooking food so quits lang kami :rofl:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Continue educating your wifey about your cars... Sooner or later she will know that the car your driving is her enemy...

Kaya easy easy lang, baka kabit nyo na kotse nyo.
    My girlfriend calls my auto "the other woman".

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    one more item - she is also paranoid enough and knowledgeable enough to worry about whether the car has enough oil and other fluids...whether the air pressure of the car is correct....and other such stuff.

but she doesn't know (or pretends like she doesn't know!!!) how to check or top off, so she makes me do everything!! :seeth:

but then again i pretend like i don't know anything about mending clothes or cooking food so quits lang kami :rofl:

:lolabove::rofl:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    on our daily rides, she's the one who reminds me to buckle up. she also checks one side of my vehicle while I check the other before we board.

she knows how to jumpstart a car and ride a motorcycle.

my girl can also tell whether I've been cleaning my car lately. she knows I'm a neat freak when it comes to my ride. so that's why maingat and malinis din siya during the times na siya ang may dala ng auto.

BTW, she can see swirls from other cars' surfaces. and she'll point that out to me.

my wifey knows a lot about my car because she owns it... ouch!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    on our daily rides, she's the one who reminds me to buckle up. she also checks one side of my vehicle while I check the other before we board.

she knows how to jumpstart a car and ride a motorcycle.

my girl can also tell whether I've been cleaning my car lately. she knows I'm a neat freak when it comes to my ride. so that's why maingat and malinis din siya during the times na siya ang may dala ng auto.

BTW, she can see swirls from other cars' surfaces. and she'll point that out to me.
    wow... she's of a rare kindl!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
How educated is your gf/wifey about your car?