New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How well educated is your gf/wife about your car?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knows better than me!

2 5.00%
  • Knows something but not enough.

15 37.50%
  • Knows nothing but I'm teaching her right now.

9 22.50%
  • Clueless and doesn't care to learn!

14 35.00%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My wife can drive in an emergency -- but only IN an emergency (cause she's way too aggressive). Sa interior, she masters all the comfort controls (sooner or later) -- stereo, AC, outlet for cel.She doesn't know how to distinguish a SUV from an MPV, but likes to try to identify other cars when she's bored on long drives.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Dati nag drive siya, pero ng makasal na hindi, lagi na lang tulog....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    My wife's driving skill is inversely proportional to her willingness to learn. She is very willing to learn.

She is willing to practice, I not very willing to hand over the keys to her.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the only tool my wife needs when driving the car is her cellphone...kahit anong mangyaring sira basta anjan cellphone, ok na daw sya, tatawagan nya nman daw ako....arrrggghhhhh hindi din sya marunong mag parallel parking

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Schedule na mag driving lesson ni misis kaso nabuntis, so naudlot.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Well, proud to say, mas marami pa kong alam kahit papano sa boyfriend ko. yes, babae po ako! My bf taught me how to drive, aside from that, wala na. Mas marami pa kong natutuhan since nag pa register ako dito sa Tsikot. Ni hindi nga nun alam yung power steering oil, kung san titignan ung engine oil, coolant, etc. hehehe! So I told him na magpa register at magbasa basa narin dito sa Tsikot. hehehe! At take note, mas marami pa syang huli kesa sakin!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viepink View Post
    Well, proud to say, mas marami pa kong alam kahit papano sa boyfriend ko. yes, babae po ako! My bf taught me how to drive, aside from that, wala na. Mas marami pa kong natutuhan since nag pa register ako dito sa Tsikot. Ni hindi nga nun alam yung power steering oil, kung san titignan ung engine oil, coolant, etc. hehehe! So I told him na magpa register at magbasa basa narin dito sa Tsikot. hehehe! At take note, mas marami pa syang huli kesa sakin!

saludo ako sayo maam...
    That's why we need Tsikot!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    because of this thread i asked my wifey what she knew about our car. she said it's AWD (she's right), it has a turbo (she's right again), and the air conditioning comes out from there (points at the vents...she's right again! ).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    What happens if all your partners organize an EB?
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh, another thing she can do very efficiently is convert the whole rear seat area to fold flat to expand the SUV's storage area.

more space to put the loot from shopping eh

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
How educated is your gf/wifey about your car?