New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How well educated is your gf/wife about your car?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knows better than me!

2 5.00%
  • Knows something but not enough.

15 37.50%
  • Knows nothing but I'm teaching her right now.

9 22.50%
  • Clueless and doesn't care to learn!

14 35.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sirs nico & chua... galing po mga wifey nyo ah!

Ahhhh.... you are right sir ronin.... pwede paki na lang mga mods.
    Baka pwede paki singit Knows as well as me?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    My wife and I share the same passion for cars, in fact we trivia ourselves from time to time.

She knows how to troubleshoot certain engine problems and symptoms but refuses to get down and dirty in the bay because it might get her manicured nails stained .

Surprisingly, she prefers to drive larger cars (like our old Exped) than our more agile pick-up truck.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *juntzo, yep he he he..kaya ako eh walang worry sa sasakyan. alam kong kaya nya.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    tsk tsk tsk sumakay lang alam ni misis :naughty2:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    bakit kulang yung Poll options? there should be something in between "Knows better than me!" and "Knows something but not enough."
    Ditto!

The kumander enjoys the same appreciation for spirited driving as I do. She has the same Need for Speed attitude. And she takes it a step further, as her ride is a 1.5L Vios MT! AT yung mga oto ko. Hehehe! She knows the basic stuff, and she can understand some of the upgrades I've slapped on to our rides. She can identify some of them too.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For the past 7 years of driving my wife has wreck 1 auv, but she gain the best education..learn by mistake! (expensive) now my wife is an expert of how to claim insurance, what to do if she got into vehicular accident, and knows the procedure if she hits some pedestrians.. fortunately no major casualties involve in her driving stint. Now shes an expert driver and has a record of no dents or scratch for 1 year on our new car..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Ditto!

Yep you're right sa sobrang bilis magtype nakalimutan ko ang:

Knows as well as me!

Mga mods no way na ba mabago ang poll?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yun wife ko dati nagtrabaho sa Honda. tinanong sya ng customer kung 4x4 daw ba yun accord. nag-excuse muna siya at pumasok sa loob at tinanong niya visor niya. nasabon sya ng husto hahaha

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    yun wife ko dati nagtrabaho sa Honda. tinanong sya ng customer kung 4x4 daw ba yun accord. nag-excuse muna siya at pumasok sa loob at tinanong niya visor niya. nasabon sya ng husto hahaha
    :lolabove:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    my wife knows how to drive but how to troubleshoot that's the problem, even in lifting the hood .. but she knows it already. pati magtanggal ng ng cable sa battery...hehehe. nakuha sa tyaga

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
How educated is your gf/wifey about your car?