Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    no offense.....

parang nakaka-awa yung kotse..

sorry, (tumatanda na siguro)..hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw that nung carshow... para lang sakin.. they could have been more creative.. since.. sila tlga dedesign ng mukha dami ko nakikita custom bumpers they made na masmaganda dyan .. honestly.. i dont like it.. and ndi pulido trabaho.. yung mga gaps ang lalaki... akala ko nga ndi atoys gumawa nyan eh.. since alam ko... quality fiberglass=a-toys.. hehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a good concept, but a little off in the details...

the front end is kind of busy... it could've benefitted from a more subtle approach. The hood and the lights, though quite inventive, just don't mesh with the rest of the design (too bad, I think the lights are cute)

The rear end, in contrast, is way too plain..., I would have added some detail to the sides and put the lights out there instead of on the bumper.

I've fantasized about doing that conversion, but I really think the B-pillar should stay or a new one should be put in further back... makes it look more realistic and practical... and cover the back seat with some fiberglass... no one's going to use it anyway. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by AC
    saw that nung carshow... para lang sakin.. they could have been more creative.. since.. sila tlga dedesign ng mukha dami ko nakikita custom bumpers they made na masmaganda dyan .. honestly.. i dont like it.. and ndi pulido trabaho.. yung mga gaps ang lalaki... akala ko nga ndi atoys gumawa nyan eh.. since alam ko... quality fiberglass=a-toys.. hehe
    looks like they got too ambitious - fabricating a new body is completely different from making spoilers and bumpers. the quality of those lambo-style doors looks particularly horrendous.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now thats what i call BALOT SA MASILYA.

the front end looks ok, but the rear is just really FUGLY!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aside from the aesthetics which is highly subjective (based on individual tastes), they did not reinforce the frame/subframe needed for "coupe-to-convertible" conversions.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    LOL, you guys will hate me, but after all the bad things I've said about the car, I'd still give mad props to Atoy for doing something so ambitious. Konting tiyaga nalang. konting refinement (and a little more design development :roll: ) and he'll be World-Class.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen the car in the last auto show in megamall. My commend is they need to improve the car's final finish.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The final finish has been improved. Super kinis ng kotse now. Atoy let me drive it around Banawe and Araneta Ave. Grabe lahat tinginan. May muntikan pangang maaksidente auto dahil sa kakatingin no joke.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw it at the car show and at tireboy last week..finish was better nga.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
***Guess What Car this is...