New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yup.that eagle talon from ohio is a monster.ive followed videos and improvements of that car since it first started hitting the internet and that talon is just one amzing beast to watch.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    OT....

Just trying to remember who said Eclipses are for girls..... Oh yeah. It was M54/Empy.......

Girls, eh? He He

hey Jun, nowadays all the fastest DSM's & Evo's around the country (U.S.A.) are being built & tuned by: AMS, Magnuss Motorsports, Buschur Racing, Sheperd Racing, WORKS, and a few others.
    Yup. I've been out of touch for a while. Last I remembered, it was still Archer Racing/The Archer Bros who defined tuning on a DSM (early-mid 90's)........

I'm also getting wood just looking at that DSM engine. Bah. It's AWD. So, it's not really OT...
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 20th, 2007 at 03:08 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    AMS Performance and Buschur Racing are by far the best DSM tuners in the country today.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I guess it takes another kind of Godzilla to beat a Godzilla made record. It's kinda nasty lang how a single turbo RB26 did it. This record I think was made early this year.

Just can't wait if the HKS beast R33 will finally wake from it's long sleep, or will euro badass tuner SUMO POWER and its lightweight and very powerful R33 can crush a fellow GT-Rs current AWD record.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Musong View Post
    aba, pound for pound fastest awd of all time. di na bagong balita yan yan

sana pilipino maka beat ng record.
    Oo pare....natalo na ni Jomari Yllana yung record!!! team Toyota TRD sa Batangas Racing Circuit......

di ko matandaan kung ilang seconds kasi bigla akong nagising sa panaginip ko

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    um, diba AWD ang Veyron?

pero syempre talo yang bugatti pagdating sa acceleration.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Nasty!! Hope the HKS will revive their sleeping T-Rex though! Sila ang original eh, biruin mo it took them 6 years to break the damn record.

Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz View Post
    Oo pare....natalo na ni Jomari Yllana yung record!!! team Toyota TRD sa Batangas Racing Circuit......

di ko matandaan kung ilang seconds kasi bigla akong nagising sa panaginip ko
    HA HA HA! love this one! errr... nightmare ata yun with racing "pogi" jomari broke the record with maybe an awd... vios?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Finally! Fastest AWD Record Set by HKS GT-R Destroyed!