New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to each his own ika nga....
    lahat tayo pangit na pangit pero malamang yungowner niyan gandang ganda sa nagawa niya...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Well he has awfully bad taste. And taste is not subjective.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Kayo naman, oo. Panay pintas. I say, to each is own.... and also remember the saying,"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I'm sure they're someone's pride and joy. *Of course, I wouldn't be caught dead driving the thing*

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by picantorange
    Well he has awfully bad taste. And taste is not subjective.
    Sure it is. A good example is daeng and tuyo. I love eating them. But, when our neighbor caught whiff of the smell, they came over asking what's that god-awful stench.

It's the same with cars. We all have our own different pet peeves and I have plenty of my own.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    Sure it is. A good example is daeng and tuyo. I love eating them. But, when our neighbor caught whiff of the smell, they came over asking what's that god-awful stench.

It's the same with cars. We all have our own different pet peeves and I have plenty of my own.
    one time i heated daeng and tuyo sa microwave sa trabaho namin...big mistake! stunk up the joint, mura ng mura yung mga egot.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Kay Oyo boy Sotto yan hehehe... nakita ko na yan dati sa Katipunan. Nakita na rin yan ng mga FCP boys

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
an example of what NOT to do to your car...