New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    di kaya hydraulic suspension ang mga iyan?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup.. .yung Lynx, AFAIK, pinapa-hydraulics. Waste of a perfectly good car, IMO... kung ganyan din ang gagawin, sana GSi o Ghia nalang binili niya.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Is that the same Sentra featured in slipstream, fitted with Hydraulics?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I wouldn't want to be beside that City or Lynx anytime since those extra wide wheels can hurl small pebbles right at your vehicle as well as reduce visibility during rainy days by splattering you with mud.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...just had to revive this thread when i saw this honda city this morning.

noon araw na uso na din ito ..malaki ang inilapad ng rims compare sa tire..kaya hirap na hirap ang mag vulcanize pag na flat tire iyan kasi nakabuka na ay ibubuka pa nila lalo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think you could fit hydraulics to that setup. there's no way the suspension can travel as much as it needs to when you get it hopping.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    mukhang mga eng eng yun kotse nila

M54: yung sentra di labas yung goma sa fender. The owner used the same mags as those used in lowriders, for the chicano "lowrider" effect. It just doesn't look right on a Japanese sedan

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ 13 inch gold daytons (or replicas)? :bwahaha:

i saw sentras and corollas like that all the time when i lived in cali...mukhang tanga nga. it's definitely a chicano thing.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup... Daytonas nga yata.

The Sentra is actually easy to do the hydraulics to, as its beam axle makes installation simpler.

I dread to think what kind of chop job they had to (or will have to) do to the Lynx's beautiful rear to stick in hydraulics.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
an example of what NOT to do to your car...