New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Ok lang yan, kung san ka masaya, duon ka!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    Ok lang yan, kung san ka masaya, duon ka!
    But try waiting for the EVO X to arrive.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    please don't pick the girly Eclipse over the Evo

j/k :peace:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    nakupow! pag may mga ungas na ganyan, wag mo na patulan kapag nakaevo ka na at 90% naman ay sure win ka na(handling palang), tama si sir jun aka pekto, magaaksaya ka lang ng gas at papabilisin mo lang ang pag wear ng iba pang parts. but if you have the bucks bilin mo na. about to your brother na agresibo magmaneho, paaalahanan mo nalang ng gayon ay mag-ingat siya. baka isang araw mabasa nalang namin sa goon squad na may evo na harabas magdrive.

tsaka minsan insecure lang po mga yon kasi naka-evo/sti ka at ibang level ka na.

alam ko pede iadjust yung suspension ng Evo for a "bit" softer ride. pero sakit nga sa katawan, lalo pag malaki ka, masikip yung Recaro seats sa pwet.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    please don't pick the girly Eclipse over the Evo

j/k :peace:
    At least it's a girly car with a big behind and enough muscle to rip your arms off...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Depends on your reason for buying an Evo.
    why do you wanna buy it? for prestige, power, enjoyment,
    if prestige then your better off getting a good european sedan, maybe something like a second hand E46 325i or 330i.
    If its for power then the evo is a good car to start, it has loads of it and you will definitely like it. its only drawback for some is its harsh ride. but the evo is best used as a toy car for weekends fun runs and night outs. You don't have to be a race car driver to appreciate its power.
    If enjoyment then it depends on what kind of enjoyment your looking for. if you enjoy driving fast and hard even if your not a race car driver then this is the car for you but if you want a car for the weekend supermarket shopping then your looking at the wrong car.
    You don't need to have a race car license to enjoy this car. its your money and you have the right to buy any car that you feel is best for you. about your brother i suggest you keep the keys so that he won't be able to drive it.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi thanks a lot to your feedback. I had my final decision and just bought a brand new Evo 9. (1 Last available unit buti inabutan ko, kundi will wait for 4 months pa. )
    Btw, does any one here wer to buy a turbo timer and hw much does it cost?
    Many thanks.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    sir, the image you posted doesn't register. can't see you grinning behind the brand new wheel

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nice_444 View Post
    Hi thanks a lot to your feedback. I had my final decision and just bought a brand new Evo 9. (1 Last available unit buti inabutan ko, kundi will wait for 4 months pa. )
    Btw, does any one here wer to buy a turbo timer and hw much does it cost?
    Many thanks.
    wow! congrats with you new toy! pa test drive naman...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Thanks. Anyway, just want to ask your opinion about having the evo to be tinted. Dami nagsasabi it's better na wala since it's a sports car, mas clean tingnan. sayang daw pag linagyan. E for me naman, i'm considering my protection since i'm a lady driver. Pls. advise. Many tnx.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Evo for Non-Racer