New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would want my car to transform into a heavily armed robot, Autobot style.

which brings me to something i've always wondered - kapag nag-transform yung Autobot tapos may mga tao sa loob, hindi ba mapipisa yung mga nakasakay?

these are important questions!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    m54, baka naman nateteleport yung tao sa loob to a subspace area at andun lang siya until the robot transforms again? :D

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    a continuously firing teleport gun that teleports all the cars in front to my back, and all jaywalkers in front back to the sidewalk.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered

which brings me to something i've always wondered - kapag nag-transform yung Autobot tapos may mga tao sa loob, hindi ba mapipisa yung mga nakasakay?

from the old transformers animation, the people jump out before transforming.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I want a gizmo transceiver that can control the computer chip in every car. If someone pisses me off, I can take manual control of his car and steer it off a cliff or towards a tree.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

LOL

to answer your question we can extrapolate from the less popular cartoon yet forerunner of the transformers: GOBOTS . i distinctly remember na saka lang pinapasok ng mga robot ang tao sa loob ng cockpit(leader one) or driver's seat(turbo) kapag vehicle mode sila or in the process of transforming to vehicle mode.

sineryoso yung tanong e! lol
    bored lang ako dito

I want a car ala MASK din. Does anyone remeber this cartoon?
    Mobile
    Armored
    Strike
    Kommand
    yung thunderbird gusto ko, kotse na nagiging eroplano hehe
    Last edited by Chip; February 24th, 2006 at 10:45 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    I want a gadget that can shoot tires of PUV's while waiting/hanging.
    This is actually what I have been thinking long time ago. Install 'yong "baril" on both left and right front wheels na nakatutok sa left and right din, tapos may trigger sa driver seat... I always wanted shoot the tires of those cars na mahilig sumingit.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Grab a Masterpiece Optimus Prime, and you will observe that the chest cavity (where the driver's seat is located in vehicle mode) gets filled up with electronic 'internals' when Prime transforms into robot mode. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    I want a car ala MASK din. Does anyone remeber this cartoon?
    Mobile
    Armored
    Strike
    Kommand
    yung thunderbird gusto ko, kotse na nagiging eroplano hehe
    Yay, MASK! Astig yung cartoons na yun!
    Favorite ko yung Rhino, tractor rig that transforms into a missile platform and mobile command center.

Chip, baka Thunderhawk yung ibig mong sabihin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasan na nga ba yung optimus prime ko? i think my brother took it 15 years ago and never gave it back :seeth:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm, nanaginip ako may nagflat sa 4 na gulong ko kagabi while parked sa discovery suites... sobrang detalyado hehe... sino sa inyo gumawa nun???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Evil Car Gadgets