New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Volkswagen Beetle din for me. Just spend a bit for restoration. Madali ang parts and mura pa.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    with a sub-100K budget range, its kinda hard not to end up with an old clunker where you'll be spending more money just to keep it running. Increasing your budget to around 120-150K will get you a much better deal of a car.
    I fully agree. If you can increase your budget to say 180K, you can buy a more respectable and reliable car.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    yeah.. well maybe i can increase the budget upto 120k including the repars na. gusto ko nang car na pwede magtagal at the same time, magandang i modify ang body syempre pati parts in the long haul. im thinking of getting a corolla 89-92 model. anung model ba ang dapat kong hanapin sa corolla sa taong to? diko alam ung model names e. ok ba ung mazda 323 na mukhang sports car? ung parang flip-up ung headlights? e ung charade na parang civic ok in ba un?

i need your inputs guys. help me out here

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    denart: yun yung 1.6 GL kung kakayanin. mazda astina (yung masda na parang sports car na sinasabi mo) is ok, kaya lang, the engine of the corolla 89-92 model is far better than of the mazda.

another suggestion since you upped your budget..... why not a lancer 90-92 GTi? baka pasok na yun?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by denart
    yeah.. well maybe i can increase the budget upto 120k including the repars na. gusto ko nang car na pwede magtagal at the same time, magandang i modify ang body syempre pati parts in the long haul. im thinking of getting a corolla 89-92 model. anung model ba ang dapat kong hanapin sa corolla sa taong to? diko alam ung model names e. ok ba ung mazda 323 na mukhang sports car? ung parang flip-up ung headlights? e ung charade na parang civic ok in ba un?

i need your inputs guys. help me out here
    denart,
    When it comes to modifications, performance and reliabilty and availability of parts, the 89-92 corolla is the car. I know it because I own a 90mdl. Im sure you'll never regret it.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    denart,

agree ako sa kanila. the 89-92 corolla is your best bet.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    i was thinking of it din. i saw a couple of ads before na '90 corolla tapos minodify by putting new sets of bumpers and side skirts. nilagyan din ng sunroof at ung hood modified din. with the price tag of 160k i believe, with many upgrades, sguro binili ko na un kung may pera akong gnun. so winner na talaga at budget friendly na ung 89-92 corolla. tnx guys!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    denart: yun yung 1.6 GL kung kakayanin. mazda astina (yung masda na parang sports car na sinasabi mo) is ok, kaya lang, the engine of the corolla 89-92 model is far better than of the mazda.

another suggestion since you upped your budget..... why not a lancer 90-92 GTi? baka pasok na yun?

thanks pre!
    btw, since you mentioned a lancer 90-92 gti, wel, what are the pros and cons of this car, comparing to the corolla 89-92 model? enlighten me man. tnx.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pride pala ng kia, mura na reliable pa. tauhan ko nakabili 50k, then gastos 10k palit nma lahat pati under n suspension parts. mura pa sa gas. ok na yun.mid90s pa.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    that is one of my options pre. tnx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
to "EVERYBODY" in here!