New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hey bm5er,
    thanks for the info. sounds great we can get together this weekend so that we can start our club...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Although we are still waiting for confirmation from EWC to check about conflict of events, the only thing that can dampen our spirits would be the rain from the typhoons.

We need people to probably do a text brigade to inform those interested to join, and I don't have people's mobile numbers - any volunteer?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hey Lionell, you have a Rover Mini pala - great! Now you have to decide which car to bring along...
    Last edited by bm5er; August 26th, 2004 at 11:42 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hehe , the mini is me and my bro's, we share the car. but i often use my alfa, ulan ng ulan ka c so don't like using the mini.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Everyone...we have confirmation from Eastwood City!

Euro Car Club EB - this Saturday, the 28th of August 2004, say 8 AM?

Actual venue - Central Plaza from the front of Pho Hoa up to the front of Twist tent areas. Enter thru the side of Country Waffles...

FREE parking and car wash, but you are welcome to have breakfast at participating restos (no minimum amount required)...

Please announce to everyone joing CLUB EURO...the place can take 20 - 25 cars diagonally parked.

PM me your mobile numbers so we can account for people attending, dyahi naman if we can not put up the numbers.

Lionell, bring the Mini and the Alfa!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Everyone...we have confirmation from Eastwood City!

Euro Car Club EB - this Saturday, the 28th of August 2004, say 8 AM?

Actual venue - Central Plaza from the front of Pho Hoa up to the front of Twist tent areas. Enter thru the side of Country Waffles...

FREE parking and car wash, but you are welcome to have breakfast at participating restos (no minimum amount required)...

Please announce to everyone joing CLUB EURO...the place can take 20 - 25 cars diagonally parked.

PM me your mobile numbers so we can account for people attending, dyahi naman if we can not put up the numbers.

Lionell, bring the Mini and the Alfa!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    1 hens

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    2) bm5er GTV
    3) bm3er MC CVT (bm5er's son)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hens,
    I think you should invite others to attend also.
    It does not look like we have the confirmations we want.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hens,
    I think you should invite others to attend also.
    It does not look like we have the confirmations we want.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
euro club?