New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I guess it's a perfect time to buy a car since the year is ending due to the fact that dealerships give discounts on vehicles whose 1st year is ending.

What kind of discounts can I look forward to when purchasing a vehicle in the coming months?

We've finally saved up, and we're going to get an SUV type of vehicle such as the Crosswind. Also, when does this sale begin on year 2007 vehicles? We will probably start going around to Isuzu dealerships looking for the best offer.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Talaga ha. Last year ala akong masyadong nakuhang discount. I think mas maraming binibigay pag around March, kasi lalabas na mga new models.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Sabi nila dealers are more likely to give discounts/freebies at the end of each month, not at the end of the year. Allegedly, it has something to do with meeting their quota.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Usually the weakest month of sales is from July to Sept.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    Sabi nila dealers are more likely to give discounts/freebies at the end of each month, not at the end of the year. Allegedly, it has something to do with meeting their quota.
    Nice tip Soo last day of the month, last working hour hehe.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir ibig sabihin nun eh tataas ang price ng sasakyan by the month of november and december? kasi itong month na eto na medyo maraming pera ang tao? kasi balak naming bumili this dec. ng sasakyan...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas maraming discounts or freebies pag lalabas na yung newer model ng oto...
    yun lang nga pag ganun binili mo parang naluma na agad, pero naka discount ka naman. hehe. ang gulo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat lang na magbigay sila ng discount towards the end of the year.

if they don't sell the 2007 models by Dec. 31st, then their inventory will lose value because everyone will perceive those cars to be "a year old". would you buy even a new, never-driven 2006 model today? only if the price was very very low, right?

so dapat "motivated to sell" ang mga dealers come november. shop around and see what they will give you. i know iba ang market sa US at sa Pinas, but here it's not uncommon to see discounts from 10-20%, or prices at dealer cost.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    I guess it's a perfect time to buy a car since the year is ending due to the fact that dealerships give discounts on vehicles whose 1st year is ending.

What kind of discounts can I look forward to when purchasing a vehicle in the coming months?

We've finally saved up, and we're going to get an SUV type of vehicle such as the Crosswind. Also, when does this sale begin on year 2007 vehicles? We will probably start going around to Isuzu dealerships looking for the best offer.
    sir, crosswind is AUV, not SUV

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Korek ka dyan bro! Mas madali kumuha ng discount at the end of each month. Yun ang ginawa ko sa sasakyan ko. Tsaka, makipag-usap ka sa dalawa o tatlong dealers (yung iba ang may-ari ha) tapos sabihin mo yung alok ng kabilang dealer para magpapatalbugan sila.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
End of the year discounts on 2007 vehicles at Dealerships