New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hindi nga ayos ang Toyota disc brakes. Maliit ang patch contact. Napkabit na niya ng makita ko.

Dapat mga atleast 12 inches ang diameter ng rotor at 2 inches and caliper piston kung single piston ang caliper.

In other words, I don't recommend local Toyota units. Pwede namang maghanap ng surplus American of import a set. Remember you may be fast, but stopping is as important as a quick take-off. You have to tame a beast with a proportional beastly set of brakes.

I advised him to replace his brakes.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice worksmanship. Pulido ang gawa. I like the rear end, very classic ang dating. But I find the front end a bit too busy. My opinion lang yun. Overall, a very nice car.

I took the liberty of looking at the other pics. What impressed me was the Charger (my favorite) in the Fast and the Furious movie. Another is the Shelby Cobra 427.

I still am dreaming of building one of those Factory Five Cobra replicas.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The front end kasi is the atual copy of the ELEANOR car in Gone in 60 Seconds 2nd edition. The owner opted it that way.

thanks also for browsing some of my other pictures.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    The front end kasi is the atual copy of the ELEANOR car in Gone in 60 Seconds 2nd edition. The owner opted it that way.

thanks also for browsing some of my other pictures.
    Magkano po inabot lahat? Gusto ko din kasi ipaconvert yun sakin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Eleanor All-steel conversion