New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    it doesn't make any sense to me. i thought the purpose of a student's permit is for a person to learn how to drive. but what if the applicant already knows how to drive even without a student's permit (i.e., taught by his father inside subdivisions)? getting a student's permit when the applicant already knows how to drive doesn't serve anything. yet another process for government peeps to earn additional income.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    one of the REQUIREMENTS of gettin a non-pro license is a student permit with atleast 1 month from the date release. if u are 16 yrs old the LTO will ONLY issue a student permit good for 1 yr. then after that u can get ur non-pro already once ur 17 yrs old na....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Pwede bang kumuha ng student license dun sa may LTO cubao malapit sa TIP cubao.,?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    it doesn't make any sense to me. i thought the purpose of a student's permit is for a person to learn how to drive. but what if the applicant already knows how to drive even without a student's permit (i.e., taught by his father inside subdivisions)? getting a student's permit when the applicant already knows how to drive doesn't serve anything. yet another process for government peeps to earn additional income.

You might know the basics of driving, but to secure a student permit allows you to drive on the roads and have an actual feel of driving conditions, e.g. driving during heavy traffic, hanging, parallel parking. You can't drive on the roads without a license or permit, so it's a must to secure this permit to operate your vehicle outside the limits of subdivisions.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    kailangan pa bang magkaroon ng student's permit bago mag-apply for a non-pro driver's license? pano pag marunong na mag-drive pero walang student's permit, puwede na ba dumiretso sa non-pro license application?
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    You might know the basics of driving, but to secure a student permit allows you to drive on the roads and have an actual feel of driving conditions, e.g. driving during heavy traffic, hanging, parallel parking. You can't drive on the roads without a license or permit, so it's a must to secure this permit to operate your vehicle outside the limits of subdivisions.
    That's right.

In fact, if you learned how to drive (meaning you've already driven a motor vehicle on roads) without first securing a student permit, you've already broken The Law (tm).

Kaya it's still a must for you to secure a student permit before being allowed to apply for a driver's license.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    1.original nso birth certificate
    2.valid id

Are these only the requirement on getting student permit?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viel_dk View Post
    1.original nso birth certificate
    2.valid id

Are these only the requirement on getting student permit?
    TIN pa sir

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    ilang taon ba talaga para makukuha ng non pro?? tsaka anu ba requirements for student's license if you are 16 years old only??

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    TIN pa sir

anu naman yun....mahirap ata kumuha nun ah..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viel_dk View Post
    anu naman yun....mahirap ata kumuha nun ah..
    Kapag meron ka ng trabaho ay magkakaron ka nyan. I think meron yata nagbibigay ng TIN number sa LTO office.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
driving lesson o license?