New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    When having PMS or any other work done to your car? How much, usually?

For me, sa non-casa shops i usually do depending on the work done. Last time na nagpakabit ako ng alarm(free install supposedly) i gave the installer P100. When i had a headunit installed(HU lang, dun ko din binili sa kanila so free install also), i tipped the installer P100 also. It's around an hour or two na work. Di ko kabisado how much yong going rate ng tips kasi...

For casa shops, i'd like to tip pero parang awkward kasi di ko sure kung proper ba. I'm not sure either if they have policy on accepting tips from customers. I did this once sa Nissan, and the guy strongly refused kaya medyo embarrased ako At saka more of regular 'employees' yong mga technicians/mechanics compared sa mga suma-sideline lang sa mga friendly-neighborhood shops.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa casa i never tip, sa iba depends on the work and service

i read in readers digest na masama daw magtip, katagalan yung mga tinitipan natin raw mageexpect na lagi so nawawala yung value ng tipping, they consider is as parang payment na and magagalit paraw pagdi ka nagtip..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako rin, depends on the type and quality of work...

Tip sa casa? I don't, with their rates you don't need to...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    No, I don't. Disadvantage would be they'll get used to it. Besides it's their job and they got salaries for doing so. This way, if you're not satisfied with the job, you can always report it to the advisor. This will provide them room for adjustments and service improvements.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nope

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tip are usually given if you(as the customer) are well stisfied with the service given. magbibigay ka ba ng tip dahil nahihiya ka lang? kahit hindi maganda or pulido ang pagkakagawa at panay backjob pa?... nyahahaha

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    depende... if i think that the service was done well or accomodating yung tao nag ti-tip ako. from 20-50 petot only.

Highest tip i ever gave 100 petot lang. sa naggupit ng buhok ko. ahehehehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    aba generous pala to si tsinits!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    ....Highest tip i ever gave 100 petot lang. sa naggupit ng buhok ko. ahehehehe
    tsinits, ako marunong maggupit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Do you tip?