New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Nope. I do lock the garage doors at night just in case*. It's a safe neighborhood, though. I often see cars with iPods still hooked up to the car stereos.....and bikes left up front in the open.

*My wife insists on it because the neighborhood kids love to grab drinks (with my permission) from the fridge in our garage. I normally keep it fully stocked with bottled water and sodas...plus my stash of Coronas.

My wife is true-blue Pinay. She's still not fully used to seeing non-Pinoys going in and out of our house up to now.
    Must be a Pinoy thing since my cousin also has a fridge and a freezer in the garage. We decided to just keep the second fridge in the kitchen since it was big enough for two otherwise it would have ended up in the garage.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    its our habit to lock the cars even if its in the garage!PEACE OF MIND!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i always keep it locked. baka makasanayan na hindi nagla-lock pagdating sa ibang lugar most probabaly hindi rin maila-lock....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Naka-lock with alarm armed, kahit closed garage yung sa amin. Although minsan pinapatay ko yung alarm, kasi every time na may kukunin ako sa oto kelangan ko pang patunugin, nakakadyahe lalo na pag may natutulog sa kwarto.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yep, i keep it locked kahit naka kandado na gates.. mahirap na e...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yes, nakasanayan ko na eh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    That's why you got a lock in your car use it... lock it and alarm is always armed too.. but sometime there's is really nothin you can do .. if they want to get in and steal your car or your system they will.... nonetheless..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Must be a Pinoy thing since my cousin also has a fridge and a freezer in the garage. We decided to just keep the second fridge in the kitchen since it was big enough for two otherwise it would have ended up in the garage.
    wala kayo sa'kin, may isang cabinet ako ng damit nasa garahe. kasi noon nag-move-in misis ko, kulang pa 2 closet sa bahay. minsan nga pag nakalimutan ko mag-prepare ng house shorts, lumalabas ako sa garahe nakatwalya eh

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    She's more worried about the stuff inside the fridge and freezer being stolen than the cars. We already have a double-size fridge in the kitchen. So yes, it's a Pinoy thing.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't lock our cars...we lived in a subdivision and meron roaming guards 24 hrs...and we have 7 or 8 ft high perimeter fence tapos yun gate namin is totally closed..you can;t see the cars from outside....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Do you lock your ride(s) in even in your own garage?