New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wala naman kasing door yung garahe namin, gate lang, but we don't keep it locked. We used to before, kaya lang hassle everytime when you have to unlock it.

But we always keep our cars locked at naka-arm ang alarm.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup although I don't use an alarm (since the car already has an immobilizer).

Plus, our dogs sleep underneath the car. So kung may magnanakaw eh may kakagat na lang sa legs nila bigla. :lol:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nope. I do lock the garage doors at night just in case*. It's a safe neighborhood, though. I often see cars with iPods still hooked up to the car stereos.....and bikes left up front in the open.

*My wife insists on it because the neighborhood kids love to grab drinks (with my permission) from the fridge in our garage. I normally keep it fully stocked with bottled water and sodas...plus my stash of Coronas.

My wife is true-blue Pinay. She's still not fully used to seeing non-Pinoys going in and out of our house up to now.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 15th, 2007 at 10:11 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Yup although I don't use an alarm (since the car already has an immobilizer).

Plus, our dogs sleep underneath the car. So kung may magnanakaw eh may kakagat na lang sa legs nila bigla. :lol:

nice Prius

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    nice Prius
    Ang yabang nitong si mazdamazda, oh... basta lang 100k pesos ang suweldo niya sa trabaho...

------

By the way, to any carjackers who are reading this thread... I never turn on the alarm or lock my 626... and it sits outside all night.

Take it, please. The keys are in the ignition. I could use the insurance money. PM me for my address. You might need a tow truck though, the engine's been flooded and there's still mud in the seats.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I lock my doors.

Better safe than sorry.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yes. Mahirap na baka pumasok ang mga doggie at pussycat.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yung sa loob ng garage di na nilo-lock. yung sa outside the garage na nalang but usually di na rin kasi sa loob naman ng gate eh besides we have two big dogs roaming around our lot...hahahaha.. tibay naman nya kung papasok pa sya to help himself in our car/s. sumpak abotin nya (jk).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Ang yabang nitong si mazdamazda, oh... basta lang 100k pesos ang suweldo niya sa trabaho...

------

By the way, to any carjackers who are reading this thread... I never turn on the alarm or lock my 626... and it sits outside all night.

Take it, please. The keys are in the ignition. I could use the insurance money. PM me for my address. You might need a tow truck though, the engine's been flooded and there's still mud in the seats.
    i do. nakasanayan ko lang.
    OT: niky, pareho kayo nung dating officemate ko. sa sobrang sakit ng ulo nya sa vanette nya, one time, iniwan nya sa may alabang zapote road yung oto nya ng overnight (he lives in marikina, but he brings his GF to her home in las pinas), nung nasiraan sya. iniwan lahat ng pinto ng bukas. kinuka lang yung mga valuables nya. katwiran nya, karnapin na, he needs the insurance money. pag balik nya kinabukasan, andun pa rin yung vanette nya, walang gumalaw. hehehehehe.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I always lock and put on the alarm of my car even in my garage. Mababa ang gate ko.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Do you lock your ride(s) in even in your own garage?