1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I dont lock my car, in fact I leave the keys in the ignition

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano nga pala mga address ninyo?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    always.mahirap ng masalisihan.anyways, madali lang naman kunin yong susi incase na kailangan mong buksan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I live in the UK and have learned the hard way even with vehicle already locked. My car is now in my garage locked with alarm on and wheel locks. In some cities you have to keep the vehicle locked even when you are in it!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We don't lock our doors in our garage.. we have 2 dogs in our garage and our gate is from floor to ceiling so there is now way that masasalisihan kami.. adding the fact that our dogs bark even in a little kaluskos....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    not usually since the garage is covered and heated.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yes, I keep our vehicles locked. It is better to be safe than sorry, even if there are roaming guards in our village.

4101:victory:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sa amin lock lahat with alarm on palagi.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yes, I do. A few times I forgot to lock them. Gated apartment naman kami pero there have been previous burglaries before (we weren't tenants yet) so now I double check them every night.

Same with my dad's cars, though sometimes he forgets to lock them so when I was there I check them before heading to bed.

Also don't leave anything in plain sight. My former Lancer's windows were smashed because somebody made it across the fence when I still lived there. He saw a pair of shoes in the rear floorboard. Luckily we wake up early and it was a Monday so nahuli namin, and saw him dart away. Now I try not to leave anything in the cars or at least leave them all in the trunk and also lock the trunk.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gotta love the secure feeling of dual motion sensor-triggered, belt-fed, 1000 rpm machine gun tripods :gun:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Do you lock your ride(s) in even in your own garage?