New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I would love for this news to be true! Why? Because once they become too common, our local buwayas ... I meant traffic enforcers ... would become immune to the plates color or special immunity and it will be open season for all. They might get the balls to actually stop a person driving a car with real diplomatic plates.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Diplomatic plates nga pure pinoy naman. Pag nahuli ng pulis patay.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    It is definitely illegal. Patago daw ang benta. May cel no. daw ang seller to meet up with potential buyers. I think when an embassy vehicle is sold to the public, they actually remove the plates prior to the turn over to prevent its use by the new owner.

Th question is that, if this is true, the one who has access to it must be an insider of the particular embassy. Do embassies employ pinoy staff?

I guess the advantage is that you get away with coding and perhaps the kotong cops. Baka sumaludo pa nga sa iyo ang mga yan eh

Disadvantage is that if carnap gangs get hold of this, they can easily get away from the cops.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sorry probably out of topic but where do i buy those euro plates? and how do i know if the plates are fake or real?

ano maganda sa red car?

and finally how much do they go these days?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Diplomatic Plates on sale?