New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ale828
    The Monaros are LHD only lang yata, but i read in a magazine that Gm plans to market the monaro to the US as a Pontiac gand prix yata.
    I believe na RHD ang ibig mo na sabihin .

Marami pa talagang choices ang coupes , it just depends sa budget ng bulsa , basically most 2 doors na sportscars . From compacts to exotics .

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if u want one right now... here's what i suggest... depends on your budget too... price range is from 500K to 1.5M

Hyundai Triburon, looks good and power is decent in paper... don't have enough info on handling but i've heard that it is gas guzzler... price is also unbelievable! (1.5M?)

BMW Z3, second hand of course! plus 1M pogi points! although it looks flimsy with the soft top on... (1M++)

Mazda Miata, the world's number one selling roadster! great handling but the engine is almost the same as our 323... a turbo / supercharger upgrade can answer that... a local group, Miata Club of the Phil, can also help you in upgrading your ride(500K)

Mitsubishi Eclipse, still looks great after all these years! chick magnet... (900K)

but if you can wait it out for just a few more months, here's what might hit our shores soon...

Mazda Miata, with the implementation of the new Excise Tax scheme, expect it to come in with a bigger engine... price might be a tad above P1M

Mazda RX-8, a few of these might hit our shores to boost up Mazda's image as the demand for these is high abroad... price might be sub P2M...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup , maganda ang tiburon for the power and package it got for the price it sells . Not sure sa Pilipinas but the 04 Tiburon sa US ay V6 , 6 speed manual , 5 speed auto , 17 inch wheels , carbon fiber look interior , racing bucket seats and tuned exhaust .For under $18,000 .

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    eclipse goes for mga 650-700 na lang..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Coupe / Cabriolet / Roadster