New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    PAL no company cars for Pilots but 300L gas allowance a month must be matched by fuel receipts.
    Dumanas din kami ng ganito dati, pati kapitbahay at friends hinihingan namin ng receipts

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Company X - we give you money per month (FBT paid for by the company) - all in for your choice of car-toll-insurance-gasoline-pm-etc.... or pocket the money...

We are not in the business of car fleets...
    Company Y - money per month tax-free, to cover everything, toll reimbursable, gas allowance per km in excess of 40 kms. bahala ka sa DP or kung gusto mo i-cash mo. replace your car every 6 years.

What's FBT?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Company Y - money per month tax-free, to cover everything, toll reimbursable, gas allowance per km in excess of 40 kms. bahala ka sa DP or kung gusto mo i-cash mo. replace your car every 6 years.

What's FBT?
    Fringe Benefit Tax bro...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    How much tax deduction can be claimed on a company car? I heard this before from my Boss, and the way he put it is that company cars are actually shouldered by the government as it is tax deductible.

Because there's another company that will pay for the DP and MAs for 60 months, with the car in the name of the employee. If the employee goes before it's fully paid bahala na sya. I was thinking that the tax deduction is equal to the interest on MA

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Company Car Plan