New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    onga, even the 'branded' things your wear, use, eat almost always will be made in china. its inevitable. you would just be making it difficult for yourself.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero
    hirap ng parts nyan.... reminds me of legacy... daihatsu engine na sinalpak sa pickup body. IMHO parang assembled sa cavite
    The Legacy is actually the Daihatsu Mira which was converted into a pick-up by Norkis!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Benjie_DCP:China today is not really a Communist state
    dude, bawal magtayo/magaccess ng website, or magsend ng mail na me diyan with the words "Freedom" or "democracy" sa China -- and all internet traffic is being monitored/filtered :D

anyways, going back to the topic...the HA imho is about one or two generations behind the bigger manufacturers here. i'm not really knowledgeable about its history, but if this is a first try, basta't solid ung mechanicals, transmission, etc., ok na rin. tsaka na nila plantsahin ung ibang details.

kaso...the big question is: who's prepared to become their guinea pig? B) imho it's quite an ambitious plan to start exporting at this stage. sana they the time to let it evolve some more

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i researched in the internet and found out that the company first made refrigerators then motorcycles.

punta rin kayo dito sa website na ito and check out their other models:

auto.sina.com.cn

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeljack
    I agree. Even the South Koreans made clunky copies of Jap cars at first, look at them now - the Kia Sorento and the Hyundai Sonata are among the better cars in the market today.

How about us? Wala kahit isa.

Five years from now, China will produce a true world-class car.
    Behind the capitalist ways of new China is still the iron-fist of the Communist Party that dictates how their whole economy runs.

It might seem that they are doing ok - but quite frankly they are not.

A trip to their provinces will bring you back to reality on how the Communist system really works. Don't forget the millions who perished due their social experiments & re-education. Are all of these justifiable just to produce a "true world-class car"?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    LOL siguradong malamig aircon nyan! hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Let's not turn this into a political thing again...

For P350K overpriced sya. P200K siguro pwede pa... Malulugi Geely sa warranty claims.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ibebenta ng Geely 200k pero 'as is' no warranty whatsoever hehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung 200k baka pagisipan ko pa yan...

At the price of 350k i would choose the getz or the picanto before i can say geeeeely!
    Yes i can save 100k if i will buy the geely but i am risking my 350k to a car that does not have build quality of a 450k korean built car.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P350 mag 2nd hand Cefiro nalang ako! hehe

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
China car invades RP: Geely HA 1.0 is now locally available