New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    i think we should encourage cars like these, in time mag-iimprove din yan quality coz of the demand. patok na patok sa mga starting families or small families. and the greatest benefit, mabawasan na yun demand sa inefficient public transport like tricycles & jeepneys. imagine papunta ka palang ng main sakayan gastos ka na ng 10-15 pesos sa tricycle.

sana yun other rich fil-chinese traders mag-pasok din dito ng kani-kanilang version ng geely 1.0 para lalo pa mag-improve ang quality coz of competition.
    no pun intended. pero dapat magkaroon din sila ng originality. a way back i saw in a car magazine how these chinese imitated designs of other automakers. while it is true that someday they will improve their products, but if they kept on imitating designs it will be useless. i also read on a certain motoring column, that one day, and someday that day may never come, we cannot tell the difference between the real mccoy to the fake ones.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    no pun intended. pero dapat magkaroon din sila ng originality. a way back i saw in a car magazine how these chinese imitated designs of other automakers. while it is true that someday they will improve their products, but if they kept on imitating designs it will be useless. i also read on a certain motoring column, that one day, and someday that day may never come, we cannot tell the difference between the real mccoy to the fake ones.
    yes, they should stop copying designs if they want the international market to take them seriously

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    exactly. lihis ko nang konti itong thread. see ssangyong? they have originality! though, their vehicles are for those who have "acquired taste". :D

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i think cherry ba yun... nag sue ang honda sa isang chinese automaker because of that model.

il buy a 2nd hand jap car nalang siguro kesa sa mga 1st batch ng geely na to hehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    cherry QQ yun from chevy spark...

anyways...i totally agree with the originality issue...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bwahaha...not content making shitty copies of LV bags, they are now making knock-offs of other cars :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    i watched this American movie before, 80's setting. they're making fun of jap cars that are exported in the US. puro daw copycats.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    alam ba ninyo na at one time na demanda ang toyota ng MB dahil ginaya nila yun oto nila? alisin mo lang yun emblem at baguhin ng KONTI yun ilaw yun na yun hehehe talo ata toyota nun eh..para sa corona nila yun early 90's ata

chinese cars being reliable and safe = 20 years to go

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    cant remember kung ito yun kay jeff goldblum & michelle pfiefer na pinagtatawanan yun box type na toyota corolla or yun kay michael keaton na supervisor ng isang jap car manufacturing plant somewhere in the US. grabe laiitin mga japanese cars siguro noon.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Kahit 100k less sya I still don't think I'd get one.

Bili nalang me 2nd hand japanese (or even korean) car hehe

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
China car invades RP: Geely HA 1.0 is now locally available