New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    PS: baka puro candy coating lang yan hehehe...anyways,EFI ba?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hmmm...very interesting! It definitely has some of the silhouette of the Charade.

Reliability? This we got to see.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thats benji for you, the resident DCP car expert..ala ernie baron...tawagan kita mamayang 5 sa ofis ha

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yep! Thanks sa Info link ng Geely!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    gearspeed and I went there this morning but we were not allowed to take pics of the interior but here are some info that I got:

-1st batches of Geely HA1.0 are CBU
    -2nd batches of Geely HA1.0 will be built in Sta Rosa (yes, it will be assembled here)
    -Colors available: green, red, yellow, blue (but when CKD kicks in, silver, black and white will be added)

-The display unit had a defective handbrake (I called the attention of the SA and told her "Ms, nakababa yung handbrake", she replied "paki taas". Tinaas ko naman pero ayaw umakyat. Tinaas ni gearspeed, ayaw din, tinaas nung SA, ayaw talaga.
    -Rear "Geely" logo has traces of excess adhesive gel
    -Window rollers are not aligned
    -Open and close the doors, tunog filling cabinet/old car kasi kulang ng rubber lining.
    -squeeking door handles
    -i observed gearspeed sa pagsara ng door, hindi makuha ng dalawang beses.
    -A/C switches difficult to rotate (according to gearspeed)
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; October 14th, 2005 at 02:17 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    gearspeed and I went there this morning but we were not allowed to take pics of the interior but here are some info that I got:

-1st batches of Geely HA1.0 are CBU
    -2nd batches of Geely HA1.0 will be built in Sta Rosa (yes, it will be assembled here)
    -Colors available: green, red, yellow, blue (but when CKD kicks in, silver, black and white will be added)

-The display unit had a defective handbrake (I called the attention of the SA and told her "Ms, nakababa yung handbrake", she replied "paki taas". Tinaas ko naman pero ayaw umakyat. Tinaas ni gearspeed, ayaw din, tinaas nung SA, ayaw talaga.
    -Open and close the doors, tunog filling cabinet/old car kasi kulang ng rubber lining.
    -squeeking door handles

maryosep...ayoko itaya yun buhay ko at yun buhay ng mga pasahero ko sa ganyan! baka na lang kung kailangan natin mag preno di kumagat ma-james dean tayo ng di oras! anyways,as benji stated this is a very welcome update to us daihatsu owners..we can surely use the spoiler etc hehehe

i have a strange feeling na di masyado papatok yan dito...

from what i see OVERPICED sya for its worth...id buy an echo or jdm starlet na lang or better yet add more money and we have the compact korean sedans na...ayayay...

also on the brighter side,at least they can provide jobs to many poor filipino mechanics now seeking employments after the closure of columbian and many other similar car plants...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    OT: chinese-english ba kako gusto nyo o jap-lish ala 'all ur bases are belong to us'...punta kayo sa engrish.com magsawa kayo hehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    malambot? Jelly ? Geely pala.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    -squeeking door handles
    that's no surprise. it's the famous Chinese build quality.
    i think the Chinese motorcycles are known for that. i know that the Chinese-manufactured telescopes (i'm an amateur astronomer) are known for that.

i think EVERYTHING from China is known for that. the build quality is poor, and the quality control is spotty. for 350k... tapos 50% downpayment pa (no financing)... mag Cefiro or 8G Galant nalang ako! hahahahahahahaha!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    you get what you paid for hehehe

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
China car invades RP: Geely HA 1.0 is now locally available