36 65.45%
  • Rapide

5 9.09%
  • i'd rather repair it myself or better yet sell the car

14 25.45%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kung under warranty pa, dapat sa casa magpagawa kasi kapag nagkaproblem yung car mo pede pa mapalitan yung mga parts na under warranty... halos pareho na din ang price ng casa and rapide with regards sa parts sometimes mas mataas pa si rapide... tapos ang ilalagay pa sayo ni rapide ay replacements parts unlike sa casa na original... ang ok lang sa rapide ay yung "life time warranty" ng brake pads nila

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nako Nako NAko...CASA na ako..based on my experience, all the repairs that i've done for my car actually got fixed when I tried bringing it to CASA. I have a Honda SIR 2000, It got oil leaks,gaskets needed to be replaced and other parts.. Before my friends said that just bring it to other Car repair shops since CASA might be overpricing when it comes to parts and labor, when i did that, it gave me nothin but hassle, i spent couple of thousands for nothing, it still got oil leaks and all that crap.good thing is you can actually wait for the car to be fixed and watch the mechanic do it but the problem is its never gonna be accurate because on specific parts of car manufacturers, there are something that mechanics from CASA know that mechanics from outside does not know. So its still a good idea to bring your car to CASA. Leaving your car at CASA for a few days is worth it than watching them fixing it when it can't be fixed. It also depends on the CASA branch ofcourse.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Casa na lang. Mas may peace of mind pa ako kaysa sa Rapide... sa dami ng negative feedbacks dyan, naku no way! baka sa ibang reputable shop na lang wag lang sa Rapide.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thanks to TSIKOT threads..

NOW I know why I need to pull-out our company cars FLEET Services ( 12 cars).
    RAPIDE is good only for change oil jobs..

OTHER repair minor and major jobs always have back job and causing other damage/s.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For more about RAPIDE, check the "Another RAPIDE Horror story.." thread:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26622

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    nagpagawa ako dati sa rapide motortown sa my alabang towncenter bwiset ang mahal wala naman nangyari bumalik ako after 2 days para pa ayos yun gawa nila ganun pa din , then nilipat ko sa katabing shop carpro ata yun name tapos ang problema, ok pa kausap yun mga tao madali kasi tumawad hehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi.

in CASA do they charge warehouse fee? my car stay on the CASA for three months.. hindi ko pinagalaw ung kotse? thanx

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_scar View Post
    hi.

in CASA do they charge warehouse fee? my car stay on the CASA for three months.. hindi ko pinagalaw ung kotse? thanx
    pag na inform ka na ng casa na the repair for your car has been made and it is already for pick-up and still you wont be able to get it, i think thats the time that they would charge you for "storage fee".

But if they are still looking for parts or still on the process of repairing your ride, then there should be no storage fee no matter how long your ride stays with them.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo18 View Post
    guys ask ko lang... wala bang kwenta zafra?
    Nakow isa pa yan.Yung zafra sa congressional ave....hustler mga tao dun.Kahit hindi sira,pinapapalitan.Overpriced pa

10. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    I have never had any problems with rapide, at least with rapide you get to see your vehicle actually being worked on. Rapide San Antonio is very professional and reasonable. I would definitely continue to do business with them!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Casa VS Rapide