New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Bro konting ipon pa Vios or Jaz na yan.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    di na kelangan ipon, kahit 2 years to pay mura na monthly nyan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    How 'bout if it were from Subaru?
    Its name speaks for how it looks. Its like a wagon with a stroller. Besides, below half a million ang category. :P

If you are cash-strapped -then purchase a secondhand vehicle. There are practical concerns with quality and warranty when you decide to get something like the Norkis Legacy. Its not brown-nosing at all, but more of concern that you'd end up spending more for less, and possibly much more on maintenance later on for a vehicle that looks like its used as an industrial shopping cart.

Let's not even begin thinking about the safety issues. Try driving that in a highway and get swept in the draft of a bus.

Would you want to get caught in an accident in a Norkis Legacy? Not that anyone would want to be in an accident, but still the point remains that you'd rather not be unwitting crash test volunteers in that vehicle.

sir pink_cadillac, if i were in dire need of a car, and sufficiently cash-strapped, you could literally call a car "crap" and i'd still buy it. but it better not be crap, figuratively B)
    You're telling me. I once owned a 1980 Corolla DX liftback from 1993 to 1996. Spent just about as much repairing the car as its fair market value.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    may zero interest naman available ngayon eh...

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Sayang chatle mortgage ba yun pag nag finance ka pa. Pag may kilala ka mag papahiram with lower interest much better.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    Other than the Hyundai Getz (449T) and the Kia Picanto (395T) what else is being sold brand new for under 500T? A lot of folks say buy a second hand jap car but pls this thread is only for brand new half a million or less cars.
    Corolla XL, usually used as taxis. Hindi lang ako sure kung less than 500T pero sigurado ka naman durable ito.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    last time i checked, corolla xl is just under 540k, without insurance, lto registration, ek ek

www.tcmi.com.ph

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    540?! more or less yan nasa 600t din ang aabutin ng xl na corolla?!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    for that money, low end vios or city nalang bago pa.

*deleted*
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; May 10th, 2005 at 03:40 PM. Reason: double post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Cars below half a million