Oct 2002
    walang toyota?
    Signature

No Lexus? Halos lahat performance car.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    walang toyota?
    he,he.....C&D is not very fond of Toyota/Lexus....maybe because the company is not into0 very sporty/flashy-design mood for a long time now.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmm... no Best Sport Compact?

Toyota may have solid products, but C&D rates on ergonomics and performance, and Toyota's only contenders in these divisions don't quite cut it.

The Camry is the only car they have close to the top in terms of style, performance and ergonomics.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazdamazda,

er make that 2005 hehe

anyway, lexus is getting insanely serious this year in at least two of those categories: the new IS doing battle with the 3-series and TSX, and the new GS looks to be a contender in the RL's turf

parang ang labo ng categories ng C/D, i don't think they made the 10best contest category-based. parang ginawa ata nila, they just mentioned the categories of the 10 cars that happened to make the cut this year. because look, a muscle car category is kinda odd, since there are only two cars in it, and the RX8 and the mustang are comparable

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Acura RL Best Luxury Sedan? While it may have undergone a technological breakthrough over its predecessors with better looks, 4WD and more power, I don't believe it has better dynamics and overall excitement than the magnificent new 5-Series.

I also disagree that the Best Sports Coupe went to the RX8. Proper work through the gears is needed to make it accelerate quickly because of low torque. It may have proper seating for 4, but overall, the mighty Nissan 350Z is more capable.

And the Dodge Magnum. Is that the next Ghost Buster vehicle? What happened to the great Volvo wagons? I reckon they're much better than before and are no longer designed through rulers and T-Squares.
    Last edited by squala; March 11th, 2005 at 09:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Car & Driver's 10 Best Cars 2004