New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [quote="chieffy"

Hayaan nyo peeps, kapag hawak ko na yung goods, subukan ko pang ibaba presyo. :D[/quote]

Gusto ko sana bumaba muna presyo... harhar.

How much is shipping ba? Because the combo is $20, or about P1,000 (a little more kasi P53 na ngayon yata)... is the shipping another $20?

Anyway, barkada naman tayo lahat. O sige, call ako. alfredracho*yahoo.com.

Tell me if you want me to advance the money... and to where. Email mo na lang ako please. Thanks.

And, if my wife asks, it's only P200 for the dusters, okay?

(She saw the clay I bought... yung Soft99 from Concorde... tapos she asked me how much. I said P50 lang naman. She might have a fit kasi if she found out how much I spend on these things...)

--Alf

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alfalfameister, he he...ginamit kong conversion is Php 55... sabi nga nila tataas pa raw to Php 60 next year...medyo mahal din shipping...kung mas marami pa ang kukunin ko maibababa pa lalo presyo pero lalaki na rin exposure ko...anyway e-mail kita later dude, no need to advance the money, no strings attached dahil wala pa rin sa kamay ko yung goodies....

about your wife....he he...naintindihan kita....pareho tayo....kaya ako pag bumibili ako ng accessories, yung di niya mahahalatang pinalitan para walang gulo...he he...thanks!

okay 3 na, 7 na lang......

sa mga moderators at admin ng tsikot....thanks for allowing this...solicitation na yata itong ginagawa ko....Merry Christmas sa inyo!!! :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys!!! I just got my Cali Duster last nyt (thanks Rem) :D FIrst off, the "California" duster is made in Korea :shock: Dapat PyongYang Duster :D Second, This product really lives up to the Hype!!! As in 98% ng dust TANGGAL!!! To the guys ordering from the states, you'll all be getting your money's worth!!! Hanep talaga! If you want to rationalize, the Duster will pay itself off in around six months. Diba? You'll be saving a lot on Carwash payments :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid, san mo nabili??? Magkano??? Bakit made in Korea??? Sensya na daming tanong. Wala na kasing iba pang nagko-confirm....di ko itutuloy kapag di ako umabot sa 10 confirmations at baka bumili na lang din ako sa binilhan mo pag nagkataon....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chieffy:: bigay lang po sakin :D Galing tate. Made in korea po ang nakasulat dun sa lalagyan :D Pero ang galing talaga magtanggal ng alikabok :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chieffy... confirmed ako sa group buy... kung medyo kaya na mas lower than P2000, oks na oks na...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chieffy,

sali ako sa group buy txt mo lang ako kung andito na................

thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cali products are made in Korea... guys, try not to be too "surprised" with such labels as almost no consumer products are made in 1st world countries anymore, the best MF towels are manufactured in Korea as well... so are most PC chips and stuff...

anyway, based on my experience lang ha, credit card companies charges exchange rates higher than the market rate... when 52 lang ang exchange, i got charged 53.30, when it was 53.56, i got charged 53.92 a few months back... so kung magpapabili kayo, I suggest you consider the next dollar amount higher nalang, kung sobra, mas madaling magbawas kesa magdagdag...

Shipping naman, usually kung under $50, mga $7-9 ang ground shipping (at least 7-10 business days), kung air, mga $10-15, kung overnight mga $20-27... usually to ha... kung may mahanap kayong free shipping or sa shops like Pepboys/Autozone/Walmart nyo kukunin mas maigi...

CCD is the best... and what I consider to be the most essential exterior car care tool to have if you live in a place like Manila...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cali products are made in Korea... guys, try not to be too "surprised" with such labels as almost no consumer products are made in 1st world countries anymore, the best MF towels are manufactured in Korea as well... so are most PC chips and stuff...

anyway, based on my experience lang ha, credit card companies charges exchange rates higher than the market rate... when 52 lang ang exchange, i got charged 53.30, when it was 53.56, i got charged 53.92 a few months back... so kung magpapabili kayo, I suggest you consider the next dollar amount higher nalang, kung sobra, mas madaling magbawas kesa magdagdag...

Shipping naman, usually kung under $50, mga $7-9 ang ground shipping (at least 7-10 business days), kung air, mga $10-15, kung overnight mga $20-27... usually to ha... kung may mahanap kayong free shipping or sa shops like Pepboys/Autozone/Walmart nyo kukunin mas maigi...

CCD is the best... and what I consider to be the most essential exterior car care tool to have if you live in a place like Manila... Cali products are made in Korea... guys, try not to be too "surprised" with such labels as almost no consumer products are made in 1st world countries anymore, the best MF towels are manufactured in Korea as well... so are most PC chips and stuff...

CCD is the best... and what I consider to be the most essential exterior car care tool to have if you live in a place like Manila...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed

amen to that! i havent gone to the carwash since i got mine and my car still looks as clean as a whistle!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
California Duster