New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup yup yup.. great stuff... take care of it and it can literally last a decade...

Kidd: magbebenta ka ba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    benta? sali na rin ako jan!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think he's getting one for himself, I told him to look for more buyers para hati-hati yung shipping costs...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yup... i'll be ordering cali dusters... sino sino ba ang interested kumukha? Reply lang kayo para mabilang ko.

Each duster will costs around P1K-P1.5K depending the shipping quotation.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Count me in. Please email me when you'll be ordering, so I can send over the moolah.

alfredracho*yahoo.com

--Alf

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kidd636, naka order ka na ba p're??? May final quotation ka na???

kedeka, mazdamazda, Alfalfameister,

Bibili ba kayo ng pair na ito for Php 2,000.00 ??? (shipping cost and a little margin included )

The Original Magic Duster Combo provides you with both The Original Magic Car DusterTM and The Original California Dash Duster II® for interior and exterior cleaning. Both utilize the unique baked-on wax-treated cotton strands that lift dust from vehicles inside and out. They are both lightweight and easy to use, and also come with a handy storage bag.

yun plastic handle lang instead na wood para mas mura....plano ko kumuha ng 20 units at ibenta sa station namin...offer ko din sa inyo, kung di pa nakakakuha si Kidd636...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I emailed the site where i am planning to order the dusters and asked them for a quotation on how much it would cost to ship a dozen dusters here. It's been over a week and i still got no reply from them :?

Ok lang Chieffy, go ahead, i might just end up buying from you na lang hehehe...

P2K for the Cali. Combo ba? (Original Duster and Dash Duster)?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hey, count me in too. 2k for the price of the combo? hmm.....sounds pretty alright with me. when are you guys getting them? :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kidd636, yup, combo :D

Trobs, sige dude, hintay ko lang responses ng iba, 20 units of combo kasi plano kong padala. Hintay lang ako at least 10 confirmations...kailangan ko pa ng 8....

Mas maganda siguro kung e-mail nyo sa akin contact numbers nyo dito:
    chieffy2003*yahoo.com Thanks! :D

Hayaan nyo peeps, kapag hawak ko na yung goods, subukan ko pang ibaba presyo. :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    astig un ah..!!

san meron nun?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
California Duster