New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bjagh View Post
    Ty sir smooth. Yup 16 yrs before I really drove it out of the street. Still a lot of things to do. Suspension, brakes and other interior items. I was just 23 yrs old when I got the car and now I'm .... hehehehe. Hirap ho kasi ng parts dito and kung meron man, budget naman problema kaya inabot ng ganon katagal. As sir Midnite said Isnt that the beauty of restoration. You keep working on it even when it appears to be done.

Have you check out this? http://musclecarsph.1.forumer.com/ Ano model pala sir yung Mustang nyo? There is a section in this forum where you can post your current project car. Hope to see you there and probably in one of the EB's. By the way,There was a small EB last night at the fort makati. Unfortunately I came too late in the evening and missed it

Ty po ulit.....
    thanks. kaya lang hindi pa drivable ang mustang na ni-re-restore ko. 1967 model. pareho ng itsura ng sa iyo. kulang ko ngayon ay gas tank. (gas tank?) apparently nawala siya somehow noong unang ni-restore ito.

yup i've been to the url you posted. actually, mas gusto ko maging lurker. kadalasan wala naman akong gustong i-post e. re: EB's, tsaka na lang siguro pag tumatakbo na itong ni-re-restore ko.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    nice 'stang, bjagh.

OT: since you are from alabang area, invite na din kita to join us in our group. We have a thread Alabang Tsikoteers. just check it out
    Ty sir. Ty po for the invitation. Will check it out...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    thanks. kaya lang hindi pa drivable ang mustang na ni-re-restore ko. 1967 model. pareho ng itsura ng sa iyo. kulang ko ngayon ay gas tank. (gas tank?) apparently nawala siya somehow noong unang ni-restore ito.

yup i've been to the url you posted. actually, mas gusto ko maging lurker. kadalasan wala naman akong gustong i-post e. re: EB's, tsaka na lang siguro pag tumatakbo na itong ni-re-restore ko.

67 fastback? wow ganda rin yan sir. Most of the forumers po dun ay work in progress parin ang mga rides nila. You can post in the Parts needed section for your gas tank and probably some members have an extra or idle gas tank that they can let go. Good luck on your car and hope to see it running very soon . Hope you can post some pics while restoring your mustang. Maganda po sir sundan yan, mas maganda pa sa koreanovela hehehehe...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post

Someone I know recently had a completely new 69 mustang gas tank fabricated at Jimmy Barleta's shop (Jamaida Motors) on Molave St., Proj 3. The guy who had it fabricated is a stickler for correctness and details so I guess Jimmy must've done a good job.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrox View Post
    Someone I know recently had a completely new 69 mustang gas tank fabricated at Jimmy Barleta's shop (Jamaida Motors) on Molave St., Proj 3. The guy who had it fabricated is a stickler for correctness and details so I guess Jimmy must've done a good job.
    Interesting. I also would need a tank for my '67. Thanks for the tip HOTROX!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrox View Post
    hi. i think i got an email about this same shop some time ago but unfortunately, i lost the email (mistakenly deleted it). would you kindly PM me his shop's landline (if you have it)? thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    bjagh: ganda ng stang mo sir!! San ka sa alabang? Magkalapit lang pala tayo. hehe hope to see your car up close

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yomar View Post
    bjagh: ganda ng stang mo sir!! San ka sa alabang? Magkalapit lang pala tayo. hehe hope to see your car up close

Ty po sir yomar. Still a lot of things to fix. dito lang sir sa may harap ng ATC. Ikaw sir saan ka sa paranaque? Ano sir yang ride mo? can't tell from your avatar at medyo malabo na sir mata ko hehehe. Probably we can meet up sometime sa may westgate. Usually may mga lumalabas na mga muscle cars on a saturday dyan. Try to check out http://musclecarsph.1.forumer.com and join the forum.

Thanks you ulit sir

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
Bulacan Muscle Cars part 2