New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I saw that particular episode last Thursday. The way I understood it, the Audi Quattro was the first to put 4WD technology into a car... they lightened the parts para di mabigat, then the turbo... Dati daw kasi puro mga SUV/Truck ang 4WD.

I missed a few episodes... Sana magkaron ng marathon ulit.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yep. Stratos and Ingegrala are from Lancia. Ang Fiat at Lancia, i-isa ang design and production group. Lancia has been producing.

Yung Group B, na-form nung 1980's. It was for manufacturers who wanted to show-off their engineering capabilities. 'Yung mga Group B cars have 500+hp under the hood, na naka-4WD at, yung iba, may kevlar body frame. I think the most wicked Group B rally car was the Lancia Delta S4: imagine, 01-100kmh in 2.25 seconds. 'Sa gravel roads yun ha. Group B ended in 1986 due largely to the deaths of a driver and a navigator at the Tour de Corsa (or is it Corse?) rally.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sorry, kulang yung post ko. What I meant to say was that Lancia has been producing cars since 1906. Kung mahilig ka sa Italian cars at ang history nila, go to:

http://www.carsfromitaly.com/

Enoy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The Best Rallye Cars